This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Prison is Your Loved One At??

Great way to meet one another and discuss issues related to the Prison Facility they are at get Support be able to Vent get information on how to deal with an issue PHONE> MONEY>MAIL ECT. maybe get a Hook Up on a Ride.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

well humm he just got out of the okdoc 2years ago but is now back and in the ok coucnt jail... which will be locked up for atleast 3 years will headed somewhere just its not known yet!

Comment

he jas now moved to lexington oklahoma... in which "they" will decieded where to ship him next! its hard waiting to find out just how far he will be shipped away....

Comment

My fiance' has been in Jess Dunn, Taft for over a year now. He has about 8 months left!

Comment

NC missing my son

my son has been in Lexington OK assessment and reception ctr for 50 days has no idea what the transfer hold up is usually only 2-3 weeks has no idea when he will be transferred they have nothing to do in there nothing to read, out of their cell 1 hour a day to take a shower or make a phone call does anyone else have someone that has been there? I really miss him and can't visit until he goes someplace else

Comment

My man is at the Michael unit in Tennessee colony, tx. Staff is awesome at this unit. Mail is normally provided within the 24 hours but recently it's been taking 48 hours. They are not as strict at this unit which makes the experience great!

Comment

My daughter was at the Mabel Bassett facility in Mcloud, but now I found out she has been transfered to the Dr. Eddie Warrior facility in Taft. I'm new to this and all I know about the place is what I found online, so I can't be of much help right now. As I get the hang of things and receive more info from my kid I'll gladly share if anyone is in need.

Comment

My husband is at Lexington Correctional Center in Lexington, OK.

Comment

My daughter is at Mabel Bassett she will be there for 51 years, she has been there since January 2014, so we have a long journey ahead of us, just looking for someone that is in the same situation and needs a friend to talk to

Comment

My boyfriend is in Allva, Ok Bill Johnson Program - random off the wall question do any of you know how to change the username on here?

Comment

Hi, I'm ashley & I'm new to all this. My boyfriend has been at Lexington assessment & reception center for 2 weeks now & I haven't heard from him. I added some money for him using the j pay sight. Does it work for both phone & commissary, or just one of them?

Comment

Lee is currently at SCCC in Washington State. He has 8 more years to go. The phone and jpay systems are down only in his unit so he's been using the phone that's in the yard to call me these past 2 days. Which by the way suck so bad since I could barely hear him at all. It was very muted. So hopefully everything will be up and running by tomorrow
                        "Just take it for what it is and embrace it"

Comment

Hi, I'm Michael Beasley, and my son, Corey Beasley, has just been moved from Taft to Vanita. To send him money, do I do everything the same way? His Doc # is the same. I wasn't sure. Thank you.

Comment

My fiance' is currently at Lexington and just found out today that he will soon be moved to Mack Alford in Stringtown, OK. He's happy with the move. It's 30 min from his hometown. I'm 5 hrs away, so I guess now I know for sure I'll be moving down by his family.

Comment

Working...
                            X