Ohio divorce question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio divorce question

Hi..my boyfriend wants to get divorced so we can get married..him and his ex have been seperated for 4 years but the issue is that his ex is on drugs and has overdosed (again) and was on life support, now she is off life support but damaged and unable to speak..so i dont think she will be able to sign papers in her current condition. .has anyone ever been through anything like this? It's all so confusing..I'm in virginia and the divorce laws are diffrent here..I'm confused about whether he can get a divorce or dissolution..I'm sure he can't get an anullment..
    any information on getting a divorce in prison would be helpful..
    thanks! =)

Maybe you can check to see if an ad can be put in the newspaper in the state she is in where it is about the two of them getting a divorce, where this is legal at, it has to be up for so many days and if no one contest it they allow the divorce to happen.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Thank you..thats a good idea..ill check into that
      i know she wont contest the divorce..she left him 2 months after he went to prison..and she has a boyfriend that she tattooed his name on the front of her throat...she told J (my boyfriend) that her and her new man want to get married so she wanted the divorce too..but then she got all messed up from the overdose before they could get the divorce finalized..now im trying to play cleanup..

Comment

Originally posted by tonyame View Post
        Hi..my boyfriend wants to get divorced so we can get married..him and his ex have been seperated for 4 years but the issue is that his ex is on drugs and has overdosed (again) and was on life support, now she is off life support but damaged and unable to speak..so i dont think she will be able to sign papers in her current condition. .has anyone ever been through anything like this? It's all so confusing..I'm in virginia and the divorce laws are diffrent here..I'm confused about whether he can get a divorce or dissolution..I'm sure he can't get an anullment..
        any information on getting a divorce in prison would be helpful..
        thanks! =)
        I would think the legal law library where he is at would have the divorce paper work for him.

JPay Service
        Help Link
        JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
        X