• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPayEditor
    started a topic Important Announcement: VideoGrams in OH

Important Announcement: VideoGrams in OH

To our JPay Family -

VideoGrams have been temporarily suspended in Ohio. We are hoping to have this service restored to you as soon as possible. All previously sent VideoGrams will be reviewed for content and delivered once the service has been reactivated.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for your patience and understanding at this time. We are working with the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction to make VideoGrams available again quickly.

Best Regards,

Your JPay Team

Guest replied
    Originally posted by mona053 View Post
    i finally got a video gram from him yesterday dated 2/28/2015. i am glad they are starting to work. his mother is 94 years and i send one to him of her. i pray that he gets it ..
    and it was sent from Hocking Unit in Nelsonville Ohio, A part of Southeastern Complex in Lancaster Ohio.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i finally got a video gram from him yesterday dated 2/28/2015. i am glad they are starting to work. his mother is 94 years and i send one to him of her. i pray that he gets it ..

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Update: I received an answer back...

We understand that you all have some questions and concerns about VideoGrams in Ohio. We’d like to explain a little bit about how it works, and why you might be experiencing some delays.

First, there is a new security process in place that will naturally result in VideoGrams taking a little longer to be delivered. During the transition to this process, we accumulated a backlog of VideoGrams to be reviewed. While over 70,000 VideoGrams have already been released, we still have about 20,000 more to go… and that takes some time.

So bottom line: if you’re still waiting, don’t worry – your VideoGram will most likely be delivered soon.

Don’t forget, if you want to maximize the chances that your VideoGram gets through the security process quickly, be sure to follow Ohio’s VideoGram guidelines carefully.

We hope this helps, and we thank you for understanding. If you have specific questions about your account, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729. Have a great day!
    Last edited by TexasDust; 03-13-2015, 07:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    I'm sorry to hear that there are issues still going on with the emails.

This is just a little note to let you all know that I sent a PM out last night to make JPay aware that some Members are starting to have issues, still have issues etc.

I sent a PM to JPay with the Link to this Thread, to make them aware there is still a glitch somewhere (regardless of who or what the glitch is that it is hindering Emails and Videograms being received)

I can see that the Thread was looked at this morning, so more people at JPay are aware something is going on with the emails.

What really helps is to Contact JPay and let them know even if you already made them aware of the situation before, this way they have it on their records that someone did make a report of the issue/s, and they can check your Accounts.

Email Us http://www.jpay.com/contactform.aspx

Call or Write Us

24 Hour Customer Support

(800) 574-5729

Mailing Address

JPay, Inc.

12864 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 243

Miami, FL 33181

Leave a comment:

• Geraldine P
    replied
    same happened to me Mona sent my niece singing happy birthday last Monday and still not been received and one on the 28 Jpay blame the prison and the prison blame Jpay................???

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i send 2 last week and one week, and attached some pictures. i have used 12 stamps and he has gotten nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Terry48
    replied
    Jpay why r u charging us stamps and not letting us get our new videos. My love has sent me new videos but still haven't got them and I sent him one and he never got his either. We want a refund on my stamps if they r not going to get them

Leave a comment:

• Terry48
    replied
    Just got all my old ones back. Still waiting on my new ones. Still nothing. I want to see my babe.plz

Leave a comment:

• Geraldine P
    replied
    I got two of mine back but my friend sent me one on Friday which i still have not received ............ typical J-pay

Leave a comment:

• Britgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
    Glad to hear they are back up and running again
    They may be back but they aint running! My husband sent me one on the day they reinstated, I still don't have it, I cant send one and they have only given me one back that I had before, so wish they would sort it out, what's the point of having it back if you cant use it... sorry rant over

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Glad to hear they are back up and running again

Leave a comment:

• cclarke
    replied
    Got videograms back, I only got one of my previous ones back, but I bet its because he wasnt in his blues, but glad they are back now.

Leave a comment:

• Terry48
    replied
    Makes me so mad that other people messes up for everybody that follows the rules. I loved my video gram at least I got to see my man.

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Originally posted by mona053 View Post
    is a video gram different from a video visit? confused?
    Yes a video gram is a 30 second recording that is sent through email
    a video visit is where you view each other on a video screen and talk to each other

Leave a comment:

Working...
X