Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry to hear that there are issues still going on with the emails.

This is just a little note to let you all know that I sent a PM out last night to make JPay aware that some Members are starting to have issues, still have issues etc.

I sent a PM to JPay with the Link to this Thread, to make them aware there is still a glitch somewhere (regardless of who or what the glitch is that it is hindering Emails and Videograms being received)

I can see that the Thread was looked at this morning, so more people at JPay are aware something is going on with the emails.

What really helps is to Contact JPay and let them know even if you already made them aware of the situation before, this way they have it on their records that someone did make a report of the issue/s, and they can check your Accounts.

Email Us http://www.jpay.com/contactform.aspx

Call or Write Us

24 Hour Customer Support

(800) 574-5729

Mailing Address

JPay, Inc.

12864 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 243

Miami, FL 33181

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Update: I received an answer back...

We understand that you all have some questions and concerns about VideoGrams in Ohio. We’d like to explain a little bit about how it works, and why you might be experiencing some delays.

First, there is a new security process in place that will naturally result in VideoGrams taking a little longer to be delivered. During the transition to this process, we accumulated a backlog of VideoGrams to be reviewed. While over 70,000 VideoGrams have already been released, we still have about 20,000 more to go… and that takes some time.

So bottom line: if you’re still waiting, don’t worry – your VideoGram will most likely be delivered soon.

Don’t forget, if you want to maximize the chances that your VideoGram gets through the security process quickly, be sure to follow Ohio’s VideoGram guidelines carefully.

We hope this helps, and we thank you for understanding. If you have specific questions about your account, please contact our customer service at 800-574-5729. Have a great day!
      Last edited by TexasDust; 03-13-2015, 07:16 PM.

JPay Service
      Help Link
      JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

i finally got a video gram from him yesterday dated 2/28/2015. i am glad they are starting to work. his mother is 94 years and i send one to him of her. i pray that he gets it ..

Comment

Originally posted by mona053 View Post
          i finally got a video gram from him yesterday dated 2/28/2015. i am glad they are starting to work. his mother is 94 years and i send one to him of her. i pray that he gets it ..
          and it was sent from Hocking Unit in Nelsonville Ohio, A part of Southeastern Complex in Lancaster Ohio.

Comment

Working...
          X