X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Announcement: VideoGrams in OH

To our JPay Family -

VideoGrams have been temporarily suspended in Ohio. We are hoping to have this service restored to you as soon as possible. All previously sent VideoGrams will be reviewed for content and delivered once the service has been reactivated.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for your patience and understanding at this time. We are working with the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction to make VideoGrams available again quickly.

Best Regards,

Your JPay Team

What does this mean for inmates? I know some took advantage of the system. Are we going to lose the rights to video messages if we were behaved.

Comment

How much longer is it going to take for the apps to go back to normal its so irritating knowing I have videograms from my bf that i cant watch.

Comment

This really annoyed me too! We dont say or do anything we shouldnt! Not only are there no new ones coming, but they have removed the couple that I did have! I spoke to my husband and he said nearly all the other inmates have said we wont get them back now! Great!

Comment

is a video gram different from a video visit? confused?

Comment

Originally posted by mona053 View Post
            is a video gram different from a video visit? confused?
            Yes a video gram is a 30 second recording that is sent through email
            a video visit is where you view each other on a video screen and talk to each other

JPay Service
            Help Link
            JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Makes me so mad that other people messes up for everybody that follows the rules. I loved my video gram at least I got to see my man.

Comment

Got videograms back, I only got one of my previous ones back, but I bet its because he wasnt in his blues, but glad they are back now.

Comment

Glad to hear they are back up and running again

JPay Service
                  Help Link
                  JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
                    Glad to hear they are back up and running again
                    They may be back but they aint running! My husband sent me one on the day they reinstated, I still don't have it, I cant send one and they have only given me one back that I had before, so wish they would sort it out, what's the point of having it back if you cant use it... sorry rant over

Comment

I got two of mine back but my friend sent me one on Friday which i still have not received ............ typical J-pay

Comment

Just got all my old ones back. Still waiting on my new ones. Still nothing. I want to see my babe.plz

Comment

Jpay why r u charging us stamps and not letting us get our new videos. My love has sent me new videos but still haven't got them and I sent him one and he never got his either. We want a refund on my stamps if they r not going to get them

Comment

i send 2 last week and one week, and attached some pictures. i have used 12 stamps and he has gotten nothing.

Comment

same happened to me Mona sent my niece singing happy birthday last Monday and still not been received and one on the 28 Jpay blame the prison and the prison blame Jpay................???

Comment

Working...
                              X