London Correctional

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Correctional

So I got a letter today from my love that he is being transferred to London. He is not sure when but he knows it will be soon. Can anyone give me any info on what the process is to visit or the conditions of this place, as far as being an inmate? I want to give him some info on it prior to him going so he can be prepared. He will be leaving Lake Erie Correctional. Also, because I am new to this, what is the process to visit someone? I read a ton of threads but they were all dated from several years ago and just wondered about updated info.

Thanks a bunch,
    Ali
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Every day that passes is a day further from the last time I saw you, but it is also a day closer to the next time I will kiss you. [/FONT]

London Correctional

In order to visit you can go to London Correctional website and print off the visitor forms that way once he gets there you can send them in. Also he will have to tell you if you are approved or not. My husband is in London and has been since Feb 2013.

Comment

How is the place, as in being an inmate there? Are they treated poorly? Are there a lot of fights? How are the phones, mail, etc. I hate that he is being transferred, because it is 4 hours from me, where Lake Erie is 20 mins from me. But I will get to visit him at London, I was not allowed to visit him at LaECI. I will print off the visitation stuff. Thanks so much!!
      [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Every day that passes is a day further from the last time I saw you, but it is also a day closer to the next time I will kiss you. [/FONT]

Comment

London correctional

You are so very welcome!!! It's an alright prison. The phones mess up all the time:-( visiting isn't that bad. I take my kids up there to see their dad. They only like certain guards . From my understanding the food sucks really bad. My husband usually only eats breakfast and then eats the food he buys or I send in a food box. You have to email the prison around midnight on the day you want to visit. I want to visit on 8/9/2014 so that's why I am up at 1130. I'm waiting to send this email because when I sent it last night I was a day to early . Plus when you do visit no cash is allowed in the visiting area. You have to buy a card for $2.00 out of this machine and add money to it. You an only have up to 5o.00 at a time on it. But you can use the same card over and over again. Dress code is really based on which guard is working. I just make sure I have nothing low cut and wear jeans with nothing in the pockets. They have lockers for a quarter to put your stuff in. If you have any other questions I'm here for you :-)

Comment

My boyfriend is there- we use jpay to email eachother usually we get those on the same day- I have had no problems until now I guess the area my boyfriend is in having problems with drugs and shanks- which scares me- I have not had any problems myself their- visit is nice- follow the dress code. My boyfriends keeps to himself alot co are difficult he says- good luck Keep me updated if u need anything

Comment

A friend of mine is in London and will be there through the end of 2017. In order to submit the visitors app can you use a PO box as they only address I have currently is my parents and they don't want me giving it out.

Comment

Hi I live in Dayton I'm looking for ride to London haven't seen my baby in 24 yrs he gets out March 2016,also need friends just moved here only have my aunt and cousins we have a 28 yr old son I raised I was a rn so was lucky enough to take care of us and my love I will pay gas and provide our meal..please let me know I'm so excited knowing I'm so close on disability now had breast cancer and lung embolism in both lungs, thank God we made it through. ..saving to get car I will continue to bless others ��Lisa
              Last edited by TexasDust; 07-10-2015, 02:16 PM.

Comment

My boyfriend Travis is in London CI and gets out in 2017. I would be happy to help you all out.

Comment

My Love Travis is in London CI. I'm going to visit him next month. Does anybody know what I should or should not wear? Anybody been?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruelisa View Post
                    My Love Travis is in London CI. I'm going to visit him next month. Does anybody know what I should or should not wear? Anybody been?
                    Wear normal clothes light jewelry. No heels. Shorts to the knee. I wear capris a tshirt and shoes. Make sure to have nothing except ID and if you want money for a vending card. A quarter will get you a locker if needed. Any other questions feel free to ask. I go tomorrow to see mine.

Comment

I know Iím late to the game, but I am approved for visiting and I got approved for and am and noon visit so I just stay in the visiting room we donít have to check out and re check in correct ?
                      We may be apart in distance but our hearts will be together forever <3

Comment

Working...
                      X