X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPay Stamps Do Not Expire

GREAT NEWS!!!

JPay stamps no longer expire! JPay is making all the stamps you use to send emails, forever stamps, they won't expire!

If you would like to purchase more stamps click on link
    http://www.jpay.com/pemessages.aspx

Sincerely,

Admin and JPay Team

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Woohoo!! That is awesome! I just bought 60 so that I could send pictures of the baby along with the emails. I can definitely send that much but the baby is fussy a lot so I don't have as much time as I thought I'd have to upload the pictures, resize them, and write long emails. Yay. Thanks jpay!

Comment

I'm glad your happy about the update, just be aware the pictures when printed are in black & white, I'm sure it is that way with all the facilities.

Pretty sure the ones that see their emessages on the kiosks machine and can receive attachments see the pictures in color on the machine (?)

JPay Service
      Help Link

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
        GREAT NEWS!!!

JPay stamps no longer expire! JPay is making all the stamps you use to send emails, forever stamps, they won't expire!

If you would like to purchase more stamps click on link
        http://www.jpay.com/pemessages.aspx

Sincerely,

Admin and JPay Team
        This is awesome!!! Thank you for the update and the great news!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rootbeeriiz View Post
          This is awesome!!! Thank you for the update and the great news!!!
          Thank You! It is Great News!

I use to feel sorry for the Members that would post they had their stamps expire on them!

Now hopefully they get a discount for buying a bigger quantity at one time and they don't have to worry or hurry when it comes to using them...

JPay Service
          Help Link

Comment

Comment

I just started a new thread on this topic. The inmates at CCI in Ohio are being told that their reply sheets expire after one month. Is this true? If we have the ability to have unlimited time on our Jpay's to them, should that not also apply to the replies?

Please advise - because we ARE paying for this service - and because an inmate does not have the words for an immediate reply, or has a stockpile of reply sheets (because we on the outside write a LOT), they should not lose their right to reply - or for the system to 'once again' waste our money.

Comment

Originally posted by SoozeCat View Post
                I just started a new thread on this topic. The inmates at CCI in Ohio are being told that their reply sheets expire after one month. Is this true? If we have the ability to have unlimited time on our Jpay's to them, should that not also apply to the replies?

Please advise - because we ARE paying for this service - and because an inmate does not have the words for an immediate reply, or has a stockpile of reply sheets (because we on the outside write a LOT), they should not lose their right to reply - or for the system to 'once again' waste our money.
                Did you call the JPay call center and ask them why, I understand that some Members can prepay (stamp) for a response, and I did read somewhere, where it stated they had so much time to reply back on the kiosk.

I don't know what happens to the prepaid stamp if it goes back on your account or what????? (would be nice to know the answer to that question as well)

If it is not deducted from your stamps, then the only problem, is seeing what the processes is, and who controls it.

If it is DOC, DOC handles it but if it is JPay then I am sure JPay wouldn't mind hearing the ideas of Members asking about extending that time period or asking to see if there is anything that can be done, over the issue.

I can understand someone being upset if the stamp is forfeited because it wasn't used during a certain time frame (and individuals were not made aware of this), If that is the case it would be nice to know how it works and can it be changed.

JPay Service
                Help Link

Comment

Working...
                X