Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi April... my son is there. First he will have to email you ...I think and that will set up an account ....jpay is the network you will use they will confirm your email and password.... then through them you will purchase stamps and be able to talk back and forth. Good luck to you and your friend.

Comment

• My man is in Marion NCCC.

Comment

• My friend is at madison...Koty Keener

Comment

• My baby is at the Allred Unit in Iowa Park, Texas. I'm located in the DFW area if any other women need a companion.
          ☆Forever Mrs. Briseņo☆

Comment

• Whoops... posted in the wrong thread. Lol. Sorry guys.
            ☆Forever Mrs. Briseņo☆

Comment

• My brother has been at CRC for 8 days now. Any and all info, advice, warnings, tips, whatever it may be, that any of you have to offer would be so so soooo greatly appreciated. He moved to Fairfield, right out of Cincinnati (where his wife is from) in 2010 and his entire family is in Alabama.

Comment

• Mine is in Ohio rehab and corrections. I am a newbie. He sent me a letter today saying he is goungbto bebon jpay restrictions for 15 days. Anyone know why that would be??

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawgirl1 View Post
                  Mine is in Ohio rehab and corrections. I am a newbie. He sent me a letter today saying he is goungbto bebon jpay restrictions for 15 days. Anyone know why that would be??

Hi, welcome here on Jpay.. mine is also in Ohio (Grafton), I think they ment that he can not use Jpay for 15 days not?!

Comment

• Yes, and he is off now/ thank you

Comment

• I live in Michigan, my man is in Noble........anyone else travel that way?

Comment

Working...
                      X