This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Prison is Your Loved One At??

Great way to meet one another and discuss issues related to the Prison Facility they are at get Support be able to Vent get information on how to deal with an issue PHONE> MONEY>MAIL ECT. maybe get a Hook Up on a Ride.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

My son is at Noble Correctional Institute (NCI) in Caldwell, Ohio. One thing that bugs me the most is the fact that I can't send more than 3 sheets of blank paper at a time.

Comment

my man is at coal township. I miss him so much, i havent heard from him in almost a month. I don't know what to do. i am scared to go all the way up there and i am not even on his list yet. How do i know whats going on with him? how do i know if he is alright?

Comment

When my son hadn't written me in over a mth, I called the prison. They were very nice about checking his info and told me nothing was reported.

Try calling the prison and checking on him like I did.

Comment

My fiance is at the Wynne state farm in Huntsville texas

Comment

Hey everyone!!! I'm back. I was on here once before but was really busy with work. Anyhow! My man is at Beto Unit in Tenneessee Colony, Tx.

Comment

Originally posted by idrieaj View Post
              my man is at coal township. I miss him so much, i havent heard from him in almost a month. I don't know what to do. i am scared to go all the way up there and i am not even on his list yet. How do i know whats going on with him? how do i know if he is alright?
              Don't hesitate to call.... Coal Township staff is very helpful

Comment

Hi,

I have just established mail contact with a lifer in Marysville.

The words in her ad "If there is anybody out there..." seemed to express some degree of despair and lonliness.

Take care!

Mike
                "Life is a damned unfair sport!" Clemens Laar: Meines Vaters Pferde (My Father's Horses)
                Suaviter in modo / Fortiter in re (Mild in my manner / Strong in my action)

Comment

RINGSTAFF JUSTIN 03/22/1990 19 In Custody Toledo Correction Institution Department of Rehabilitation & Correction
                  Missing my music man

Comment

i have a cousin at lebanon correctional. i recently learned of his sentencing and have gotten back in touch with him.

anyone else with a loved one housed here?

Comment

My hubbys at five points in ny.

Comment

my man is at OSP, Youngstown! anyone else have somebody there, or maybe live around there?
                        Endlessly, forever & always his...

Comment

LoCI

My fiance is in London serving 24 months for child support. He had a job and was paying it when he went to court. Clermont County judge McBride is abusing his authority on sentencing. John was never on community control or anything before sentencing. John filed his judicial release and I believe the judge is going to deny it with prejudice. He's been in 6 months. We were supposed to get married May 1. I need some help getting together letters to send to news stations, newspapers, senators, representatives, etc. I would appreciate any help and/or information I can get. Thank you!

Comment

My husband is in the connaly unit in kenedy texas. anyone from the DFW area?

Comment

Originally posted by kelseyandjr View Post
                              My husband is in the connaly unit in kenedy texas. anyone from the DFW area?

My boyfriend is also at the connally unit in TX. I am ohio though

Comment

Working...
                              X