Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio prison - email, deposit money, receive inmate emails!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio prison - email, deposit money, receive inmate emails!!!

Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction

http://www.jpay.com/Agency-Details/O...orrection.aspx

Post your question, let the JPay Family know if you need a ride, ask JPay questions about your loved one at any Ohio Prison!!!!
    Yes
    27.08%
    Yes, I can't wait to see the new stuff coming out. JPAY keeps it rollin!!
    72.92%

What new services are coming out for Ohio? As far as I can see, everything is still the same

Comment

Hello!
      My husband is incarcerated at Chillicothe Correctional Institution in Chillicothe, Ohio. I am looking for transportation from Cincinnati, Ohio to Chillicothe, Ohio and back. I WILL pay for 50% of the gas if anyone is willing to drive!
      Thank you,
      Bonnie
      Be Safe & God Bless ~

Bonnie

Comment

Hello my husband is in Richland correctional institute in Mansfield. I am in need of a ride for me and our 2 children. I will help with the gas. If u are able 2 help please let me know. My kids haven't seen their dad in over a year and haven't talked 2 him since Christmas morning.

Comment

money

I am trying to figure out how to send money to my son's commissary account from the computer. He is in Lorain Correctional in ohio. does any one have the answer for me.
          Please help. thanks

Comment

I am willing to help out with a gas if anyone could get me to London, to visit with my husband
            Sincerely, Missy

Comment

I would call jpay or it was for london called offender connect did send money over that way once
              Sincerely, Missy

Comment

Originally posted by kwagg45219 View Post
                I am trying to figure out how to send money to my son's commissary account from the computer. He is in Lorain Correctional in ohio. does any one have the answer for me.
                Please help. thanks
                Welcome to Jpay Friends and Family Forum!

Here is a link to the Service Side of JPay, you can send money to him through JPay for his commissary.

www.jpay.com

JPay Service
                Help Link
                JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Yes you have to go and be an approved visitor before you can send any money to him in Lorain. My boyfriend is there and I am in Nebraska and I just found out I won't be able to send him any money, unless I fly there to get approved. Was told that is how they set it up. The guy I talked to was a jerk. So hopefully you are close to Lorain so you can get approved. Good luck!

Comment

Here is a link to visiting info for Ohio

http://www.drc.ohio.gov/web/inmate_funds.htm
                    That which does not break you only makes you stronger

Comment

Thanks...I did send my application last Monday. So we will see if I get approved so I can send money

Comment

Does anyone know if Richland (RICI) uses kiosks for the Jpays? My husband was transferred from Lorain to RICI last week and in Lorain he was accustomed to having Jpays handed to him he should have received several from me today. I know Jpay updated his location because it shows up as RICI now instead of LORCI when I click on preview. He also told me that he has not seen anyone get a Jpay there. I told him to ask if there was a kiosk somewhere but i wont hear from him again until tomorrow and was wondering if anyone here knows.
                        Thank you, Kim

Comment

I would call Richland and ask them. they can tell you

Comment

Richland has a wooden box in the chow hall.

Comment

drat, I misread your post. His name is called out when there is mail for him. Or the CO goes over to him and hands it to him. They still have him listed in the wrong place at RICI so they haven't caught up with him yet. I am assuming they were off on Friday. It often takes a few days after a holiday. When it is a Monday holiday, he wouldn't get any til Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                              X