Does anyone have a loved one at NDSP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DonaldsWife
    started a topic Does anyone have a loved one at NDSP?

Does anyone have a loved one at NDSP?

Would like to talk with anyone who has a loved one in Bismarck at the State Penitentiary.

• CarrieFisher
    replied
    Hello, My son was just sent from NDSP to JRCC for about 6 years. This is my first situation like this and quite frankly I am still not sure how to get through it. I know that God is able and my faith is strong but my mothers heart is breaking.... I am in florida have not gotten to see him since the sentencing date. I know he is tough and can get through this but I can't help but feel that I am letting him down by not being there.... we email all the time and he calls when he can but still... Anyway, thanks for listening...

Leave a comment:

• misom
    replied
    My son is 28 he has been in Bismarck State Pen since he was 18 years old. He was out for a short time but it was less than a year. And found himself right back there again. This time he's looking at 2x~5 year sentences back to back.

Leave a comment:

• mavericks_goose
    replied
    Originally posted by Knight.amandam@yahoo.com View Post
    My fiance just got sent there and Id really like to talk to someone who is dealing with same thing with their loved one. I miss him so much and Im not able to go visit him so support from other women would be great.
    Posted via Mobile Device

I have sent you my contact information and you can contact me any time. I am always on here on Jpay, always have both house phone and cell phone on me wherever I go, and am always within reach one way or another. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Leave a comment:

• Knight.amandam@yahoo.com
    replied
    Originally posted by DonaldsWife View Post
    Would like to talk with anyone who has a loved one in Bismarck at the State Penitentiary.
    My fiance just got sent there and Id really like to talk to someone who is dealing with same thing with their loved one. I miss him so much and Im not able to go visit him so support from other women would be great.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Leave a comment:

• Knight.amandam@yahoo.com
    replied
    My fiance just got sent there about a week ago. Im not familar with the prison system and would like to meet other women who are going through the same thing. I live in fargo and have no vehicle to even go visit him. Get in contact with me if youd like to talk sometime.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Leave a comment:

• mavericks_goose
    replied
    Deneka my husband is there too in the orientation North Unit. I will send you my contact info if you ever want to text me you can. He's been in the prison system for 9 months now so I can help you out if you need it.

Leave a comment:

• deneka
    replied
    My Fiance just got sent and will be there a year. We have four kids, the youngest is 4 he doesn't understand so we just tell him his daddy is on vacation there. It seems to work better than telling him what jail is.

Leave a comment:

• harleymom0810@yahoo.com
    replied
    Hi! My brother is in NDSP for another year. This is not his first visit, but hopefully his last. He is my best friend and I sure do miss him. It tears me apart to go visit him and then have to leave him there. We just do alot of JPay and regular mail to get us by.

Leave a comment:

• mavericks_goose
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamie4life View Post
    My Fiance just got sent to the Bismarck state Pen. I will be moving there in august to be close to him. I am from Montana and all this is new to me he will be locked up for two maybe three years I miss him more and more every day and cant wait untill they let me come see him. I would love to make a friend who knows what I am going through no one understands unless they are or have been in our shoes...

Jamie
    I hope that this time goes by fast for you. My fiance' is getting sent to the Bismarck Transitional Center after he's done at Thompkins Rehabilitation and Correctional Center in Jamestown. He was in NDSP and then was transferred to James River Correctional Center in Jamestown after that he was sent to receive his treatment at Thompkins. I go to Bismarck frequently (every wednesday) and am always here if you need someone to talk to. Just PM me and I'll always reply.

Leave a comment:

• Jamie4life
    replied
    Ndsp

My Fiance just got sent to the Bismarck state Pen. I will be moving there in august to be close to him. I am from Montana and all this is new to me he will be locked up for two maybe three years I miss him more and more every day and cant wait untill they let me come see him. I would love to make a friend who knows what I am going through no one understands unless they are or have been in our shoes...

Jamie

Leave a comment:

• reformed
    replied
    just released, things are what you make of them, to the disadvantages overcome them, always a brighter day.to the counselors at tu.might need to change its 2011.

Leave a comment:

• mavericks_goose
    replied
    Originally posted by mavericks_goose
    mine just got transferred out of there to JRCC

The truth in absence makes the heart grow fonder can deepen and strengthen the bond

Leave a comment:

• sarah9485
    replied
    yes i do

Leave a comment:

• BaJean
    replied
    yes i do my man is in there for the next two years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X