Santa Claus is coming to.....visit!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Claus is coming to.....visit!!!

We had a great visit today! Santa was there!! He gave candy and coloring stuff to the kids and we got to take pics with him. He even played several games of UNO with my son. The kids had a blast!! We are so blessed that my hubby is in a great facility with wonderful staff! And the best part is, we get to go back again on Christmas Day!!

Never Again...

Congradulations MamaZ

Comment

That is FANTASTIC!!! Wow Santa, Candy and coloring stuff for the kids - that is wonderful - I'm so glad you all had a great day!!! Merry Christmas
      Mrs. Hernandez

My Husband is Finally Home 3/5/13 amor de mi vida <3

Comment

I'm so happy you had a great visit Merry Christmas..

Comment

So happy for your children that they were able to make a special memory with their father. May you have many more wonderful experiences until he comes home. :-)
          He's home :-)

Comment

Thanks ladies!! It was fun, and so nice to have some sort of Christmas with him even tho he is away.

Never Again...

Comment

Originally posted by MamaZ View Post
              We had a great visit today! Santa was there!! He gave candy and coloring stuff to the kids and we got to take pics with him. He even played several games of UNO with my son. The kids had a blast!! We are so blessed that my hubby is in a great facility with wonderful staff! And the best part is, we get to go back again on Christmas Day!!

WOW!! At least that Warden has a heart cause I went to see my husband and those bastards didn't even bother to take pics.

Comment

Working...
              X