Video Messages!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Messages!!!

Yay!! We have video messages thru jpay now!! So excited! The first 2 he sent had no sound for some reason, but it was still good to see his face and he got all his stamps back for those ones!! The kids had a lot of fun making one for him!!

Never Again...

Originally posted by MamaZ View Post
    Yay!! We have video messages thru jpay now!! So excited! The first 2 he sent had no sound for some reason, but it was still good to see his face and he got all his stamps back for those ones!! The kids had a lot of fun making one for him!!
    Oh WOW!!! That is great!! I bet it makes all this just a little bit better , especially when you can see him without going to visit . I'm jealous lol JK, very happy for yall!

Texas needs to get with the program, we are soooooooooooo behind!

Comment

OMG how great is that?!!!! I bet the kids did love it!!!! I'm with Chavo - that would be great if Texas had those - we are definitely behind the times! lol
      Mrs. Hernandez

My Husband is Finally Home 3/5/13 amor de mi vida <3

Comment

Yes the kiddos had fun! And I can send him pictures now too!! Hope you guys get it, it's awesome!! It is 5 extra stamps for the videos, but totally worth it!!

Never Again...

Comment

You and the kids enjoy!!!! I would definitely pay the 5 extra stamps for a video of my Ranchero
          Mrs. Hernandez

Comment

Originally posted by khernandez View Post
            You and the kids enjoy!!!! I would definitely pay the 5 extra stamps for a video of my Ranchero
            Thanks!!

Never Again...

Comment

Mrs. Hernandez

Comment

Working...
              X