X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Guy
    started a topic Got her card today

Got her card today

Well, it's almost psychic! I went down to the card shop today and found her a suitable card..Went for a coffee and cheescake...wrote it out and posted to hopefully get to her in NC in time for Christmas. I came home and the post had her card from me and a lovely letter. She'd obviously saved up her lipstick because she'd smacked a thick kiss on the inside front of the card which had transfered to the inside back! I tell you something, she has a truly delicious shaped mouth in kiss mode!
    She's made mention in her letter about when she comes out and if I was still interested she'd like to come over here (UK); how the hell can I tell her that our present government and immigration legislation doesn't allow visitors to the Uk if they've served a prison sentence more than four years? (I only found out myself the other day because Mike Tyson has been refused to come over to promote his book). This really bothers me, I could of course go over there, but we'll have to see how things go between now and then.

But on a lighter note; she's provided me with her mothers name and address (I found her number on the online white pages), so I can call her and give her the reference number for eitehr Western Union or Moneygram to transfer money. But I'll call her first of course to get to know the lie of the land.

• English Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by Fifi View Post
    Yes, times are achangin so maybe by the time she gets out, she'll be able to come over.
    I also spray my perfume on every card or letter i write my Hubby and he loves them. he said he puts the new under his pillow so he can smell me when he's laying down and they help him to have sweet and sexy dreams of us. he said he can close his eyes and feel my pressence. Same goes with him.
    It's pretty awesome when i send one to him and get one from him the same day.
    So, forgot, do you two get to jpay emails?
    Hope that you get to hear from her mom. It may help ya get some more insight on her to.
    Good luck to ya both. TC&GB
    Sorry I didn't spot the question Fifi; No we don't e-mail with each other, she's not allowed that at the moment. Although she is learning management skills in a print shop (would that be within the prison?, I'm assuming so).. Still no answer when I call her mother; perhaps the number isn't in use, but if it were it wouldn't ring would it? I don't suppose anyone could try and do some investigation from your side of the pond? It is strange.

Leave a comment:

• joeles
    replied
    I sincerely empathize you and want you to have everything worked out. however, with best wishes. And why we you do not really go to her, if the law allows

Leave a comment:

• Fifi
    replied
    Yes, times are achangin so maybe by the time she gets out, she'll be able to come over.
    I also spray my perfume on every card or letter i write my Hubby and he loves them. he said he puts the new under his pillow so he can smell me when he's laying down and they help him to have sweet and sexy dreams of us. he said he can close his eyes and feel my pressence. Same goes with him.
    It's pretty awesome when i send one to him and get one from him the same day.
    So, forgot, do you two get to jpay emails?
    Hope that you get to hear from her mom. It may help ya get some more insight on her to.
    Good luck to ya both. TC&GB

Leave a comment:

• LBB
    replied
    Yay, English Guy!! I love it when I send and receive something on the same day!! I call it "letter karma."

I agree with Mocca...things can change. I hope that something -- your visiting here or her ability to go there -- can somehow get worked out.

Hope that you get in touch with her "mum" soon!!

Leave a comment:

• Mocca
    replied
    Hi English Guy,

I have sprayed some of my letters too and if the letters actually make it into his hands (i.e. if the mailroom allows them) the smell is still noticable and he really likes it - so I'm sure she can still smell your aftershave too and I'm sure she really appreciates getting such a letter.

Hopefully you will soon be able to speak to her Mum!

Leave a comment:

• English Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mocca View Post
    Hi English Guy ... that sounds as if you really enjoyed getting that card! I have sent a few of these lipstick kisses and in my experience they have a chance of about 50 % of making into the unit, so I would think you received a little treasure there.

It is always hard to comment on somebody else's situation, but I wouldn't mention that immigration issue at the moment. There is still a possibility for you to physically meet one day, and who knows what the situation (both the immigration laws as well as your personal situation) will be once she gets out. Oh and hopefully you do mind me saying this - but if you want to return the lipstick favor and don't feel like sending a lipstick print yourself you could consider adding your after shave to your next card or letter.
    Hi Mocca, I should of course have said (no edit facility) that her card and letter was for me, nor from me. Yes, I do spray my aftershave on my letters to her, but I'm nor sure if it lingers long enough for her to smell it. She's mentioned it in the past so maybe ishe just takes it as read, or sprayed, as it were.

I've tried calling her mum, but no answer yet..I'll try later. It's lovely and I'm sure there's a big element of her situation involved, but she's incredibly loving and affectionate in her letters towards me. It could all go south when she met me of course!

Leave a comment:

• Mocca
    replied
    Hi English Guy ... that sounds as if you really enjoyed getting that card! I have sent a few of these lipstick kisses and in my experience they have a chance of about 50 % of making into the unit, so I would think you received a little treasure there.

It is always hard to comment on somebody else's situation, but I wouldn't mention that immigration issue at the moment. There is still a possibility for you to physically meet one day, and who knows what the situation (both the immigration laws as well as your personal situation) will be once she gets out. Oh and hopefully you do mind me saying this - but if you want to return the lipstick favor and don't feel like sending a lipstick print yourself you could consider adding your after shave to your next card or letter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X