This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Prison is Your Loved One At??

Great way to meet one another and discuss issues related to the Prison Facility they are at get Support be able to Vent get information on how to deal with an issue PHONE> MONEY>MAIL ECT. maybe get a Hook Up on a Ride.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Well I hope others from NC find this site and I hope soon that the state prisons will get on board with your system. My man is in Pasquatank Correctional in Elizabeth City, NC. Unfortunately he is a lifer one that should not be but the state has a habit of locking up young teens for life and throwing away the key. No rehabilitation in North Carolina

Comment

my son is at Polk in butner, and he has been there for about 14 months now .... and I could not agree more with your statement regarding the NC judicial system. My son had no priors and out of 7 people involved, was the only one charged. with a non-violent crime. 6-8 years he's facing.

i've already tied his case to 6th & 8th amendment violations.

Comment

My fianc? is in Columbus correctional. He also a life sentences, but he got out on parole in 2010. But was with this guy who had a gun in his car when they got pulled over. And he didn't suppose to be around a firearm at all. Now he's in there for violation of parole. He come up for his hearing 9/1/2012. I am praying he come home then. North carolina system is really crazy.

Comment

My boyfriend is in neuse correctional institution in goldsboro, NC

OUR BABYGIRL ;-*

*Truth Is Everyone Is Going To Hurt You . Just Have To Find The One Worth Fighting For*

Comment

My daughter is in NC Correctional Facility for Women in Raleigh

Comment

Well My Cowboy just got moved to Cotulla ......He was in Garza West and Saturday I'm going to go visit him , It will be our first visit since he was in the county , Also I recieved my first phone call from him Wednesday evening .....as a matter of fact he called me twice .......Made my life complete again .....
              "Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because like in a game of chess, the queen protects the king"..........

Comment

I have questions about processing procedures at craven county, NC

Comment

my husband is at R.C.C in lagrange ky waiting to be classified

Comment

My fiancee is at SCI- Laurel Highlands

Comment

The father of my 5 year old daughter is in Lanesboro in Polkton nc its a 2 hour drive from us and he is looking at 15 years

Comment

Franklin correctional. He was box carted with his sentences.

Comment

Anyone know of lawyer/attorney th a try does pro Bono work in Raleigh North Carolina.? Please respond. Thank you

Comment

Having known Thiessen Law Firm for many years professionally and personally I have come to rely on his wide-ranging legal expertise. I have recommended them to friends and family, and engaged them myself on a few occasions. Though their specialty is DWI and other misdemeanors, I have found their invaluable in assisting me with contracts and other broad legal strategies. On a personal note, I find Thiessen Law Firm to be easy to work with and someone to whom success comes naturally, definitely someone you want in your corner!
                            Charged With a DWI? You only have 15 days to save your license! Call the Houston DWI Lawyers at Thiessen Law for free consultation now - 713.864.9000

Comment

Working...
                            X