Prison Wive's Club - New Jersey Area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison Wive's Club - New Jersey Area?

Have you ever seen the show "Prison Wives Club"? Well...
    I am in the process of starting up a support group for people interested within the tri-state area. (DE/PA/NJ or MD area). If you are married to, engaged to, the significant other of, or in a relationship with someone incarcerated and you are interested in meeting up with others in person for support and for fun activities, please let me know. Also, if you are the parent/relative of someone incarcerated and are interested in a support group like this, please let me know.

Feel free to send me a private message including your cell phone and/or email address, whatever you are comfortable with and I will reply back to you. I am just in the process of creating a list of interested people right now, but would love to meet up with people in my local area that can relate to me and my life situation. I am hoping to have our first meeting/event within the next 3-4 weeks if possible?

Thanks so much! Have a great day!

I am very interested in this I am from nj and my boyfriend is in prison in bayside sate and I am very new to all of this. I feel alone cause I have no one to talk to about any of this only him and I also haven't seen him in many years. My name is sarafina

Comment

I am definitely interested in this group. There alot of women out here who need the support group. My email address is smith123528@yahoo.com

Comment

Hi! I am very happy you are interested in joining this group. Please page down as I included the link to the group. I look forward to meeting you! BTW - Welcome to JPay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smith123528 View Post
          I am definitely interested in this group. There alot of women out here who need the support group. My email address is smith123528@yahoo.com
          Hello! Thank you so much for your interest! Please see post after this one as I included the link to this group. I look forward to meeting you!

Comment

If anyone is interested, I just added a group in the "COMMUNITY GROUP" section on here titled "PRISON WIVES CLUB". I hope you will consider joining and hope we can all start to meet up together! I copied and pasted the link below. Hope the link works

http://forum.jpay.com/group.php?groupid=328

Comment

Is this still going on? I'd love to be a part of it!

Comment

Working...
              X