X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inmate release date

How can I find out a Missouri inmates release date

Try this Link to Missouri Inmate Search
    To see if the release date is posted there.

https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

To get the actual parole date from MODOC you need to contact their P&P officer at the prison. You can also get this information from Vine Link but sometimes they don't have current updates with things like a parole date. They will notify you when the inmate is released if you register and if they are informed of the parole date it is available.

Comment

Thank u both TexasDust & toldenburg I will try both suggestions, a friend of mine a while back had also went on here and asked the same question and someone on here gave her a link to go to where she emailed a certain place and she had to have like all the information like where they were at name birthdate and so forth and then they emailed her back actually with both the parol date and the release date however she can not remember where what link she went to to get the information nor the name so I was trying to get lucky and run across the same as she did however I will try both of your suggestions I'm greatly appreciative & thank you so much 4 taking the time to try helping me

Comment

Originally posted by Brownmk View Post
          Thank u both TexasDust & toldenburg I will try both suggestions, a friend of mine a while back had also went on here and asked the same question and someone on here gave her a link to go to where she emailed a certain place and she had to have like all the information like where they were at name birthdate and so forth and then they emailed her back actually with both the parol date and the release date however she can not remember where what link she went to to get the information nor the name so I was trying to get lucky and run across the same as she did however I will try both of your suggestions I'm greatly appreciative & thank you so much 4 taking the time to try helping me
          Your Welcome

I searched The JPay Forum and believe I found the Two Posts one said Vinelink the other I copied

homiesgal

01-25-2011, 03:36 AM

Originally posted by*MrsBellemore*View Post

Do you possibly have that number to where i can call and get this info from. my fiance has had his parole hearing on jan 11, 2011 and its been like 2 weeks now im just impatient and need to know when he is getting out

hey there maybe I can help. My fiance is back in for a parole violation. He went back on 11-19-2010 and I just found out what his release date is. The board gave him 11 months. The board first got his file on Jan 4th and finalized it the 14th. But if you call jeff city they will make you wait 10 business days. But the number is 888-733-8488 ask to talk to a parole analyst they can explain everything

JPay Service
          Help Link
          JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
          X