Waiting for parole board's answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for parole board's answer

Parole hearing was 12 weeks ago. They said they would have an answer in 6-8 weeks. Still nothing! Has anyone had a similar experience?? Good news takes time and bad news travels fast????? Possible out 3/2017. Definite out 3/2018. It's only a year difference, but I'm still extremely anxious to get him home!!!!

I am sure you all are on pins and needles waiting... Is there anyway you can call and check on the status? I am not sure how things work in Missouri, but just a suggestion.

Hoping for positive news!!
    ~~Lex~~

"Faith includes noticing the mess, the emptiness and discomfort, and letting it be there until some light returns"

"The sun is somewhere shining even when it rains..."

Comment

Originally posted by mom3g View Post
      Parole hearing was 12 weeks ago. They said they would have an answer in 6-8 weeks. Still nothing! Has anyone had a similar experience?? Good news takes time and bad news travels fast????? Possible out 3/2017. Definite out 3/2018. It's only a year difference, but I'm still extremely anxious to get him home!!!!
      Wow that is a long time to wait, but parole takes their sweet time sometimes. I know it took us abot 4 weeks, which isn't bad. hopefully yall get some good news!! I'll be sure to keep yall in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
      X