X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mom3g
    started a topic Moberly visiting?

Moberly visiting?

Can anyone out there tell me what the visiting room/rules are like at Moberly? Husband got moved there today.

• corrinne
    replied
    That's ok we all have our moments, hopefully you have got the information you wanted or even seen for yoursel!

Leave a comment:

• mom3g
    replied
    Sorry if I "sounded" snippy. Thanks for the input. Just looking for someone here in Missouri that has been to this institution recently that can give me an idea. The last place he was, I wasn't even able to sit on the same side of the table with him. He was not allowed to get up out of his chair AT ALL. One week after getting married, they reduced his custody level and zoom....he was in moving mode. It has been a bit of a stressful time for us. At least they only moved him 3 hours away rather than 5! Again, sorry for the way I came across.

Leave a comment:

• browneyedgirl3325
    replied
    mom3g, why don't you call the facility and ask them if they have any specific rules other than what you can find in the link corrinne kindly provided...I'm in FL as well, but I am aware that oftentimes, facilities add their own little set of rules to go w/the doc guidelines.

corrinne, thank you so much for providing the link for the Missouri DOC, I'm sure someone will find it handy!

Leave a comment:

• corrinne
    replied
    Sorry you had not mentioned that you were aware of the general rules. I'm in Florida so I'm unable to help Good luck

Leave a comment:

• mom3g
    replied
    I've been doing this for 20 years now so I'm quite familiar with the regulations across the board. Visiting has been different at each of the institutions he's been at. This is one that I'm not currently familiar with. A friend told me that a few years ago, she sat on a couch with her husband and weather permitting, they were allowed to go outside...picnic tables, flower beds, etc. Just curious if anyone knows if it's still like this today?

Leave a comment:

• corrinne
    replied
    http://doc.mo.gov/Family_and_Friends.php

The above link is for the missourri DOC and should be able to answer your questions and also Welcome

Leave a comment:

Working...
X