prices on Securus work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prices on Securus work

Hi guys, ok so my "D" usually is the one to call me useing his own min, well we have such long frequent convos thats he is blowing threw his min and since i have never done this before i was wondering what you guys could tell me about makeing my own account on securus, like how much it is per min, or is it so many min for so much money? all though i cant put min on it until next week sometime id still like to know about it, because then i know ill always get phone calls unless he is in trouble. thanx

I'm not sure on the pricing for Securus on Missouri DOC calls - here in Texas it's .26/min - The number for Securus is 800-844-6591
    Mrs. Hernandez

My Husband is Finally Home 3/5/13 amor de mi vida <3

Comment

You can click Rate a Call on Securus & it'll give you the pricing but remember they add tax to that too. I setup a free account with them & then decided to see if it would be better to get a cell phone with that same area code or if the calls would be priced the same.

Comment

prices are 5 cents a min with no connect fee..minimum u can put on ur acct is 25 with the processing fee of 6.95

Comment

Originally posted by kameas2011 View Post
          prices are 5 cents a min with no connect fee..minimum u can put on ur acct is 25 with the processing fee of 6.95
          Wow!!!!! Here in Texas they really take advantage of the love we have for our inmates and make us bleed for everything we have........... Highway robbery!!

Comment

Originally posted by kameas2011 View Post
            You are blessed with only having to pay .5 cents a minute!! Not so for Indiana!

Comment

i know..when he was in county it was AWFUL..one call was 25 for 15 min..prison was a breath of fresh air..if u know wat i mean..lol..the call prices

Comment

Working...
              X