Bonne Terre, Missouri (ERDCC)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonne Terre, Missouri (ERDCC)

My good friend is in ERDCC, He is in there for drugs. He has 130 years, thats
    a lot of time im here to tell ya.... I visit him weekley, never been in jail but it has to be hard. Its hard to leave him, knowning that he will never come home.. Well thats about it, I dont know what else to say.. Hello everyone and God Bless everyone.

hey my friend just transferred to Bonne Terre about 3 wks ago. And before he went to that prison he could call me anytime of the day, if he wasn't on lock down. now that he has moved to this jail.they are locked up about 22 hrs of the day! how do you deal with that? i also have my first visit there in about 3 wks, i'm so excited!! i needed to know the dress code and stuff like that, can you help me? also did you have to be put on a visiting list there? and one more last question, did you have to talk on the phone, or did you get to visit in a waiting area? well pls write back soon~
    Last edited by UNT4EVER; 06-06-2009, 12:38 AM.

Comment

If he is new to Bonne Terre and the system he will be in Diagnostic's. You will get a form to fill out to visit. Then you will get to visit for 2 hours if I'm not mistaken by phone and glass. They have family orientation days and you can visit after orientation also. They only get one visit every 30 days I think. Not for sure on the one every 30 days.

Comment

Thank you so much! that was a huge help. i have my first visit next thursday. i live in maryland, so it's a big deal. i wish i could visit a lot more often. but thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by UNT4EVER View Post
          Thank you so much! that was a huge help. i have my first visit next thursday. i live in maryland, so it's a big deal. i wish i could visit a lot more often. but thanks so much
          hope your visit went well.

Comment

My brother just got to Bonne Terre about a month ago. He was a transfer in from Licking. Just wanted to say thanks for the info .... as I too am looking forward to my first visit up to see him. Your information has been a big help.

Comment

If he was tranferred from one camp to another you should be able to have a contact visit check with Bonne Terre to see if you have been approved. And what their visit times are. Also ask about dress code all camps are a little different from what I have been told. Good luck on your visit. Cherish the time you get to share.

Comment

Does any body know if you can download the visitation approval sheet off of the web? My boyfriend says that they are out of them in Missouri. Thank you for any answers I really appreciate them.

Comment

Originally posted by aspenbabe View Post
                  Does any body know if you can download the visitation approval sheet off of the web? My boyfriend says that they are out of them in Missouri. Thank you for any answers I really appreciate them.
                  It is my understanding that the inmate must get this and complete the form. If he is at ERDCC, he should have 3 rec times and can see his case worker I believe from 8-11 in the morning. I do not believe that we are able to download that form.

Comment

That is correct luvmrstl, the inmates get the forms and mail to us and we fill them out and mail them in to the address provided on the form. Then when they decide whether you're approved or not, they let the inmate know, and its his responsibility to inform you.
                    Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.

Comment

Aspenbabe, I think I have an extra form for Missouri. I will check and let you know. If I can find it, you can email me your address and I can send it to you.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Comment

do they have chat rooms so you can talk to the people in jail there??? my brother is there dont know how long but he got 120 over a stupid girl that i warned him about!

Comment

If you are referring to chat rooms on a computer, no.

You can visit if you are on the approved visitors list.
                          Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.

Comment

husband

Does anyone know what you can or can not wear to visitation? I am pregnant and I know it says no tight clothes but everything lokks tight on me right now. LOL! and I am also bringing our daughter who is 7 what do I need to bring for her id or does she not have2 have anything we have both been approved. Thanks and he is in diagnostic we had to wait 30 days just to have a non contact visit so just wandering on what to expect

Comment

Your daughter does not need an ID.

No clothing that is revealing. No cleavage or shirts that show the tummy area. (which you wouldnt want to do anyway). Just use good judgement.

You can go to the MoDOC website and go under "Family and Friends" and there is a handbook that will tell you rules for visiting, including what they consider appropriate clothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X