• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonne Terre

Comment

Wrdcc treatment

Comment

Thank you infinity this is a lot better I think you can navigate around it better. Thanks again for the heads up girl!

Comment

No problem Wallace! Glad you checked it out. And welcome to the Mo. forum!
          Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.

Comment

My fiance is in MECC.. Missouri Eastern Correctional Center in Pacific Mo.. anyone else have someone in MECC? Hes been in since november of last year.. its sooo hard.. he was supposed to be released in aug of this year but that didnt happend.. now they are saying may next year..

Comment

boonville
              Mrs.Myers

Comment

My brother is in Bonne Terre currently. He's been in Fulton & Licking previously.

Comment

NECC, Bowling Green, Missouri

Comment

Potosi,Mo

Comment

Welcome to the Mo. forum to everyone who has joined so far this month! Glad you found us!

Infinity
                      Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.

Comment

My husband is in Hughes Unit (Gatesville, Texas) my son is in Telford Unit ( New Boston, Texas)

Comment

my husband is in jefferson city correctional center, and my bro n law and my husbands boyz are in wmcc in cameron mo.

Comment

Hi Goddess-welcome to the Mo. forum. Sounds like you have a lot to deal with. I hope you find the support you need here, its a great place to ask questions and/or vent your frustrations.

Comment

thank you infinity that means alot! i am going thru so much and it is so hard as im sure you all know! and especialy since my husband get treated so cruel where hes at! they have it in for him there so bad! so then i have to worry everyday about him and that hes safe.

Comment

Booneville

Comment

Working...
                                X