X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TexasDust
    replied
    Originally posted by EMSguy View Post
    My girlfriend is at the Northeast Womens correctional facility at Vandalia...somehow my number got blocked by mistake..anyone know how to get it unblocked ?

I live in Moberly about three miles from the prison and have a spare room.
    Call the facility where she is at and ask them for the phone number of the company they use for the inmate phones.

When you call the phone service provider just tell them you want to take the block off.

If they tell you there is no block on their end, then you need to call your phone service provider and see what is up.
    Last edited by TexasDust; 09-08-2012, 03:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EMSguy
    replied
    My girlfriend is at the Northeast Womens correctional facility at Vandalia...somehow my number got blocked by mistake..anyone know how to get it unblocked ?

I live in Moberly about three miles from the prison and have a spare room.

Leave a comment:

• Rocks*Wifey
    replied
    My boyfriend just got transeferred from Bonne Terre, MO to Boonville for the remainder of his sentence.

Leave a comment:

• jazzeymel
    replied
    my boyfriend is at Farmington, just got there this week for program

Leave a comment:

• khernandez
    replied
    my husband was just transferred to Larry Gist Unit in Beaumont, TX - he will be there the remainder of his time....which is about 4 months.

Leave a comment:

• 1974karen
    replied
    I have a son which was just transferred to Fulton 2wks ago. He'll be there 30 days then transfer to Boonesville.

Leave a comment:

• TWJswife
    replied
    My husband is at Algoa Correctional Center.

Leave a comment:

• missinmyjustin
    replied
    fulton this is my first time doing this and i dont know what to do as far as sending money phone calls and all that can someone please help

Leave a comment:

• mom3g
    replied
    NECC Bowling Green now. Previously, SCCC Licking, NECC Bowling Green and PCC Potosi. Hoping he stays put now.

Leave a comment:

• e&jforever
    replied
    my hubby is in garza east... beeville tx.

Leave a comment:

• babygurl_16159
    replied
    As of right now he is in Camp Hill, then I guess he is going to his home jail from there.

Leave a comment:

• MrsMoore05
    replied
    My husband got moved to Western Missouri

Leave a comment:

• kameas2011
    replied
    fulton reception and diagnostics..fulton mo
    Posted via Mobile Device

Leave a comment:

• ashnsydsmeme
    replied
    My best friend love of my life is in north fork correctional facility in sayre ok....
    Posted via Mobile Device

Leave a comment:

• enyard2002
    replied
    My man is at St. Joseph which sucks, cause i had our son in April without him there. he has been n St.Joe since Dec 10. The good thing is he does get out Dec 15 and we r excited cause he gets to meet and hold our son for the very first time then. I want to visit him but dont want him to meet his son in prison. He says we can wait til dec to see him. I am the only one tat has sent him anything or did anything for him. Just ready for him to come home. Glad i found this place it is gonna help me.
    Last edited by enyard2002; 08-31-2011, 09:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X