• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POLUNSKY UNIT D/R LIVINGSTON TEXAS

Comment

My husband is at Fulton

Comment

I am new to this...my son is at FRDC and has been since July 24, 2009. He was given a 9/21/09 bed date at OCC for long term drug treatment...but he is still waiting. Does anyone know how much longer he will have to wait at Fulton. Is this a typical delay?

Comment

My boyfriend is in FRDC too. We are still waiting to hear from the parole board and I hear they are backed up. He's been in there since the beginning of the monthy and we are hoping it won't be much longer. To MOMOM: hope you son doesn't have to wait much longer. It will be a lot easier for him once he gets to camp, but it's probably a typical delay I would guess, but you may want to look into that? If he had a beddate in September.

Comment

My best friend is in Western Missouri Correctional Center (WMCC) in Cameron, MO.

Comment

Originally posted by MOMOM View Post
              I am new to this...my son is at FRDC and has been since July 24, 2009. He was given a 9/21/09 bed date at OCC for long term drug treatment...but he is still waiting. Does anyone know how much longer he will have to wait at Fulton. Is this a typical delay?
              What has his caseworker told him is the delay? My husband sat waiting in FRDC for 6 months before he was transferred out. (of course ours was a very different situation)

As for OCC, I have heard "rumors" that they are closing the treatment facilities and that is what OCC is. Now again, that is rumor and has been in the rumor mill for about a year. So dont count on it until the doors actually close!
              If you want to PM me, I could probably give you a lead where you can find a little more info. out.

As for your questions "is this a typical delay"? Nothing with DOC is 'typical'. They have their own timelines which make no sense to the real world and they are not even consistent with their timelines or anything else as far as that goes. Trust me, anyone who has deals with MoDOC has had to WAIT for one thing or another. Nothing goes quickly or even timely for that matter.
              Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.

Comment

My fiance' is in the Arkansas Department of Corrections Maiximum Security Unit at Tucker!
                Last edited by love 2 nurse; 10-23-2009, 04:01 PM.

Comment

my finace is in boonville, Mo .. pls help me how to get visitations?? im deaf and lost..
                  [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]

Jayma

Comment

My baby is at Southeast Correctional Center in Charleston, Mo.
                    ~my husband is my best friend that is why I am riding with him til the very end~

Comment

my soon to be husband is at nevada state prison in carson city
                      I wanna thank you in advance for a beautiful life
                      & tell you how happy I am just to be your wife
                      You're my rock you know your my confidence
                      Got that S on your chest because your my superman

Comment

Mines in wrdcc st Joseph
                        Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Hi my name is Briana Carroll and My Fiance is in Boonville, Mo I will be able to go see him on Nov. 20th his birthday and take our 4 month old son! we have two other children but they are three and i dont want them to see him in a place like that, although our youngest is only 4 months and i want him to remember his daddy's tough and know his voice.
                          Last edited by Bri_carroll; 10-31-2009, 12:26 AM.

Comment

My fiance is in FCC .

Comment

He would have to send you some visiting forms to fill out and send them back.

Comment

Welcome Wallacegirl! Glad you joined us :-)
                                Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.

Comment

Working...
                                X