Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my hubby is in garza east... beeville tx.

Comment

• NECC Bowling Green now. Previously, SCCC Licking, NECC Bowling Green and PCC Potosi. Hoping he stays put now.

Comment

• fulton this is my first time doing this and i dont know what to do as far as sending money phone calls and all that can someone please help

Comment

• My husband is at Algoa Correctional Center.

Comment

• I have a son which was just transferred to Fulton 2wks ago. He'll be there 30 days then transfer to Boonesville.

Comment

• my husband was just transferred to Larry Gist Unit in Beaumont, TX - he will be there the remainder of his time....which is about 4 months.
              Mrs. Hernandez

My Husband is Finally Home 3/5/13 amor de mi vida <3

Comment

• my boyfriend is at Farmington, just got there this week for program

Comment

• My boyfriend just got transeferred from Bonne Terre, MO to Boonville for the remainder of his sentence.
                  *Counting*The*Days

Comment

• My girlfriend is at the Northeast Womens correctional facility at Vandalia...somehow my number got blocked by mistake..anyone know how to get it unblocked ?

I live in Moberly about three miles from the prison and have a spare room.

Comment

• Originally posted by EMSguy View Post
                      My girlfriend is at the Northeast Womens correctional facility at Vandalia...somehow my number got blocked by mistake..anyone know how to get it unblocked ?

I live in Moberly about three miles from the prison and have a spare room.
                      Call the facility where she is at and ask them for the phone number of the company they use for the inmate phones.

When you call the phone service provider just tell them you want to take the block off.

If they tell you there is no block on their end, then you need to call your phone service provider and see what is up.
                      Last edited by TexasDust; 09-08-2012, 03:21 PM.

JPay Service
                      Help Link
                      JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

• My girlfriend is in Vandalia as well...

Comment

• Thank you, I will try that and hopefully get to talk with her again...!

Comment

• Good Luck!

JPay Service
                            Help Link
                            JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

• My son and soon to be hubby is in Stiles Unit, in Beaumont.

Comment

• My bf is in. St josephs been there for a month he in itc treatment. He says its pretty stric. He's been gone since sept first to fulton then st josephs. Its really hard bein alone on the holidays. But he shold be home the end of jan

Comment

Working...
                                X