Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brother is in North Eastern Correctional Center (NECC) in Bowling Green.
    His only sister ~
    Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.

Comment

• My sissy is locked up in Vedalia in Mo
      My luv is locked up in Lyncher here in Tx
      Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

• fulton

Comment

• Hi Everyone, it's nice to be able to come to a place where we all have something in common. Where we don't feel so alone. Our family friend is in Boone Terre. He arrived there last week. We're so new to this. He has our support and love. His sentence is for twenty two months. So, a couple of questions here. "Does the time start when he arrives at the prision? Or when he went to jail after his trial? If anyone has any information for us on Boone Terre, we'd be grateful receiving it. God'bless each and everyone one that has a loved one in prison.

Comment

• my brother just got sent to fulton on july 20 and im so confused any help or info would be great thanks so much

Comment

• Originally posted by MsRandee View Post
              Hi Everyone, it's nice to be able to come to a place where we all have something in common. Where we don't feel so alone. Our family friend is in Boone Terre. He arrived there last week. We're so new to this. He has our support and love. His sentence is for twenty two months. So, a couple of questions here. "Does the time start when he arrives at the prision? Or when he went to jail after his trial? If anyone has any information for us on Boone Terre, we'd be grateful receiving it. God'bless each and everyone one that has a loved one in prison.
              Actually, most offenders get to use their time served. So it should start from the time he first went to jail. Good luck to you.

Comment

• Dalhart - Texas

Comment

• husband is in cameron...western missouri correctional center...
                  **** Mars & Venus....SoulMates ****

Comment

• My husband is at Crossroads.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsister74 View Post
                      my brother just got sent to fulton on july 20 and im so confused any help or info would be great thanks so much
                      mine went to fulton on july 28 im learning a lot ..i can try to help
                      Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

• My man is at St. Joseph which sucks, cause i had our son in April without him there. he has been n St.Joe since Dec 10. The good thing is he does get out Dec 15 and we r excited cause he gets to meet and hold our son for the very first time then. I want to visit him but dont want him to meet his son in prison. He says we can wait til dec to see him. I am the only one tat has sent him anything or did anything for him. Just ready for him to come home. Glad i found this place it is gonna help me.
                        Last edited by enyard2002; 08-31-2011, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• My best friend love of my life is in north fork correctional facility in sayre ok....
                          Posted via Mobile Device
                          shell forever in my heart:

Comment

• fulton reception and diagnostics..fulton mo
                            Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

• My husband got moved to Western Missouri

Comment

• As of right now he is in Camp Hill, then I guess he is going to his home jail from there.
                                NEVER SAY NEVER

Comment

Working...
                                X