Emailing Inmates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emailing Inmates

A lot of questions on how and what prisons JPay services so hopefully this will help.

On JPay's main webpage JPay Inmate Services - Send Money, Send Email, Send Packages you will see on top of the page something you can click on named "Service Map". Once in there you will pick your state, the type of prison (state, county, federal, etc.) and a drop menu will appear with all the prisons JPay will service in order for you to send an email message to your love one.

If you do not see your location then JPay does not service that prison. They may at a later date or you will have to contact the prison's mail room and ask them what service they use for emailing inmates.

The inmates CAN NOT email you back and will have to use regular postal/telephone service to correspond with you. If all else fails, you can post a thread in your state where the inmate is located and ask there, I'm sure someone can help you.

How do I give my loved one money to call me? He arrived say before yesterday. Who can tell me when he will be able to call.

Comment

Working...
    X