Prison Wive's Club - Maryland Area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison Wive's Club - Maryland Area?

Have you ever seen the show "Prison Wives Club"? Well...
    I am in the process of starting up a support group for people interested within the tri-state area. (DE/PA/NJ or MD area). If you are married to, engaged to, the significant other of, or in a relationship with someone incarcerated and you are interested in meeting up with others in person for support and for fun activities, please let me know. Also, if you are the parent/relative of someone incarcerated and are interested in a support group like this, please let me know.

Feel free to send me a private message including your cell phone and/or email address, whatever you are comfortable with and I will reply back to you. I am just in the process of creating a list of interested people right now, but would love to meet up with people in my local area that can relate to me and my life situation. I am hoping to have our first meeting/event within the next 3-4 weeks if possible?

Thanks so much! Have a great day!

If anyone is interested, I just added a group in the "COMMUNITY GROUP" section on here titled "PRISON WIVES CLUB". I hope you will consider joining and hope we can all start to meet up together! I copied and pasted the link below. Hope the link works

http://forum.jpay.com/group.php?groupid=328

Comment

I would love to join your group, I live in Australia but I am moving to Maryland in the near future, my man is in a facility in PA.

Comment

Working...
      X