Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPay VideoGram issue at KCIW

Okay I will post this here.
    I have contacted support TWICE and heard nothing back, have even contacted via Facebook Messenger and was told to contact support etc and surprise still no reply.
    So the issue is my fiancee and I have been talking for about two years, we have sent a number of videograms backwards and forwards. Then on Monday 14 Jan 2019 i receive a videogram from her, as I went to reply it came up with:

ERROR That contact does not currently have access to a kiosk, so this VideoGram cannot be sent.

At first I thought her temper had gotten her sent to the 'naughty corner' and her privillages for videograms were restricted - however we exchange three or four emails/letters a day and have done that every day since and this error still comes up.

I write some more people in KCIW (where my partner is incarcerated) and out of curiosity I clicked to send them a videogram and it comes up with the same error.

Can someone from JPAY please let us in on what the issue is, whether KCIW have removed the videogram capabilities, or if it is an issue when its going to be fixed its coming up to 3 months now. And whether I will be refunded the 3 stamps for pre-paid reply that I had sent to my loved one before these restrictions came in?

It is getting frustrating.

Hello,

Sorry your experiencing this, I will send your message on to The Service Side of JPay where they should be able to help you.
    Hopefully you will be contacted soon.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Thank you hopefully it will be resolved soon. I donít mind there being issues these things happen but when you contact support etc and donít get any acknowledgement what so ever as someone who spends over $300 a month through their services it gets frustrating.

Thanks for your assistance

Comment

I certianly understand your frustration, it's nice to make contact with someone when you have a question or an issue.

JPay Service
        Help Link

Comment

Just a little note to say I received an email back stating they received my email and sent it off to the right person, either I will hear something back or they will reach out to you.

hope this helps

JPay Service
          Help Link

Comment

fingers crossed that something happens - annoys me because i sent prepaid replies so have lost all these stamps that i cant use and my LO cant use and its always to get videograms i just hope something gets done soon.

Thanks for all of your assistance

Comment

Working...
            X