Sending Money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending Money

So I'm not sure if I've done this in the right place so I apologise if its in the wrong one and ill try and make sense if i can lo ​so ive been chatting to this guy for about a year and recently he told me about some trouble he got into and needing help to pay it off in no way did he hint for me to pay it for him he just explained he was in trouble and i offered to help him out , trouble is I'm in the uk so i have no idea what the system works and the process its he said its something about Jpay charge back if anyone could explain what that is too me too i wold be great so is there a way i do it from the uk online or is there a certain process i have to follow

hopefully it made sense i was going to write more but i would have got myself lost I'm quite good at that

​Thanks Dean

http://www.jpay.com/jpayHelp/Default.htm

I was told the inmate I am trying to send money to is blocked by payments via debit/creditcard, what options are available? You may visit MoneyGram or use a lobby kiosk to send cash to a blocked inmate. If you have filed a chargeback and denied a payment that you yourself sent with a credit or debit card, this may be the reason why the inmate is unable to receive funds from you via credit or debit card. In this case, contact your bank and reverse the chargeback so that you can continue sending funds to this inmate.

Please be advised any money remaining on an inmate's account is provided to the inmate upon release or transfer. A refund is not provided back to the sender, even upon request.

My inmate is showing as restricted/blocked, what does that mean?
    An inmate is generally blocked because they have received money from a credit or debit card that was reported as stolen. If you have filed a chargeback and denied a payment that you yourself sent with a credit or debit card, this may be the reason why the inmate is unable to receive funds from you via credit or debit card. In this case, contact your bank and reverse the chargeback so that you can continue sending funds to this inmate. We encourage you to send money at MoneyGram location if you are unable to reverse the chargebacks for this particular inmate.

__________________________________________________ ______________________
    Here is the Contact Info for JPay to see if they will let someone else pay a charge back;

Call

24 Hour Customer Support

(800) 574-5729

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

TexasDust thanks for the resposnse well like i waited for 5 days to hear of jpay financiel people which is fine but also I read back through some of the letter we had exchanged and there's quite a few me mad him become really close and well thanks to your post about games that inmates play I was able to see he was actually just trying to scam me .. I'm pretty hurt by it tbh I mean after all if he wanted some money for canteen he only had to be honest with me and would have sent it. . So I decided after a day of thinking about it , that I was just going to break contact off with him which I have done this morning .. I really didn't want to bit I'm not going to be scammed at all ..I feel guilty. But there were so many holes when I read back through he's letter .. thank you for your help and response Dean

Comment

Sorry I didn't explain lol he kept saying about food and how he didn't have any money he's family didn't care for and he said the bit about the this will lshow if you care I need money paid off .. but my point is you guys and ladies saved me a lot of trouble

Comment

Working...
        X