No announcement yet.

buying stamps

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying stamps

Is anyone else having trouble buying stamps? I have received a new debit card since I last bought stamps. JPAY keeps declining my purchase saying the bank is denying it. However when I speak to my bank they tell me it is going thru and JPAY is rejecting and sending the money back to my account. If I buy a VISA gift card to you will they work. Does anyone know. I need to get more stamps to write to my loved one.

When this happened to me it was because I didn't have the info the same on my credit card and Jpay
    Meaning the information needs to be the same it has to match up

how ever your name and address are written on your credit card at the bank need to be the same info you put on here when you add it

like Road / Rd

Drive / Dr

some add Mrs or Mr and it is not that way on the card it won't match up

my problem was the word Road on one I had Rd I changed the info and it worked

I don't know if that is the issue with your card but I have used my bank card and a store bought credit card where I add funds as I go to it to use online and haven't had any other issues.

I hope this helps

Adding a credit card When paying for any JPay service if you do not have a credit card listed in Payment Methods then the system will ask you for a credit card number and security code. You can also add a credit card to your account at any time.
    To add a credit card to your account

1. On the JPay home page, on the Navigation menu, click My Account.
    1. On the My Account menu, click Payment Methods.
    1. On the Payment Methods page, click Add Debit/Credit card. Then fill in your personal information or you can click Copy from profile to automatically fill in the fields using your user profile.
    2. Enter the card number, the type of card(MasterCard, Visa or Discover), and the expiration date in the fields provided. Once you are done click Save. Your card is added to your current credit card list.
    To edit your credit card information

You can edit the information you entered for your credit card. On the Payments Methods page, click Edit for the credit card you want to edit. You can then edit your information (such as your address or card number). When you are done, click Save.
    To delete a credit card from your account

On the Payment Methods page, click Delete for the credit card you want to delete. In the pop-up window, click OK.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store