• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriend is at Pendleton

Comment

• Husband in Plainfield correctional facility till feb.2018

Comment

• My fiance is at Heritage Trails which is the STOP Facility in Plainfield. He has also been in Westville. I know a little not a lot but been doing this for years so I would like to use my knowledge for help if it is needed...

Comment

• Hello im new at this. My husband just got transfered to the Plainfield correctional facility yesterdat from rdc. Anyone know when they are able start using the phone. I like to see who else go that way to to visit if i could to do a ride share just as soon as the approve the visit. I did one online on jpay does anyone kbow if that just for video chat or for in person visits or what.

Comment

• [QUOTE=conmadimomma;n845107]My fiance is at Heritage Trails which is the STOP Facility in Plainfield. He has also been in Westville. I know a little not a lot but been doing this for years so I would like to use my knowledge for help if it is needed... [/QUOT My husband is in there, too. And, I am with you there. I been doing this off,and on for years, too. I know some,too.

Comment

Working...
            X