Daughter in Pulaski State Women's Prison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughter in Pulaski State Women's Prison

My daughter has be in prison since Sept. 18, 2009. She was charged with poss. of meth and poss. of marijuana, sentenced to 10 years probation. She was revoked and I was wondering what would her release date be.. Any info on this matter would be grateful.

Welcome to J-Pay Have u try checking here info on the state she's incarcerated in.

Comment

Yes and there still isn't anything

Comment

I know in Texas they have a time sheet so to speak. So if they receive 20 years for example. They will serve at least 2 yrs 4 months and 12 days before seeing parole again. I'm not sure if your state has that. I know that in TX they get that time sheet explaining everything. It doesn't give an actual for sure release date, but at least they know when they'll get a chance of parole. Maybe call the prison and ask if they have anything like that for reference?
        Home since March 20, 2014.....

Comment

How would I find one of those sheets for Georgia... TY so much for that info anything is better than nothing at all

Comment

Well I know they are or were given to the "new" inmates. If your daughter never got one, you could call the prison and ask them where you could find the sheet or even call the parole office for the state and ask them to assist you in the time served sheet. I'm assuming each state does that? But yes, I'd just call the main parole board for the state and they should be able to assist you. Even on our site in Texas, under the inmates name, it tells you when they are up for parole and their mandatory release date. BUT those dates can change to earlier or later depending on behavior and so forth. It has something to also do with classification of the inmate. Good luck!
            Home since March 20, 2014.....

Comment

Working...
            X