attention calling all georgia families with loved ones in the system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attention calling all georgia families with loved ones in the system

Since this and the one for the only other county in georgia listed I felt maybe i could try here. If we the families could join together peacefully and either march to the capital or get a petition going to release the non violent offenders who were actively working and paying there way. Heck who does the state thinks pays for anything the inmate gets or has beyond the very basic necessities? WE DO ALWAYS HAVE AND THE STATE JUST KEEPS COMING UP WITH MORE WAYS TO COST US MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so right we have to start working together and not against each other and thats just what it is we are paying the cost for the whole time and the state don't care.

Comment

I am new to this site. My husband just got transferred to Jackson Diagnostics on 8-19-10. I am wondering if they can get paroled out from there or what happens usually after going through diagnostics center. He's been in county jail since 8-24-09. So anxious to see what's next.

Comment

first time in trouble? this is where they really learn how to be a con!!!! sorry but true

Comment

They will keep your husband until they decide which prison they are going to send him to, in Ga. there are many that he can go to. How long did he get and what is he charged with, also whats his security classifacation. My son has been in almost all Ga. prisons, so maybe I can give you some info on which one he goes to.My son has been to jackson,coastal,baldwin,valdosta,and augusta state medical. They wont give you any info before they move him, he will just call or write one day and he will be at the prison hes been assigned to.By the way my son stayed in Co. and jackson for a while also

Comment

How long do they stay at Jackson?And is it as bad as people say????

Comment

I am new to this myself, but I was wondering how much time my daughter will do on a 9 yr 6 mth sentence.. I keep checking her inmate page but to no avail no early release date..

Comment

that depends. Where is she locked up? any priors? what kind of offense?

Comment

anyone convicted in 2007 or later, must complete 90% of their sentence before eligible for parole..

Comment

She's locked up at Pulaski State Women's Prison in Hawkinsville Georgia. She's been there since Sept.16, 2009. Her charges are poss. of Meth and poss. of Marijuana. These are her first and only charges.

Comment

I am ready when you get ready. If something don't get done it will be like the northern states and we will have the child molesters and murders free and the taxx payers with families locked away.
                      (:FutureMichelleBagwell

Comment

Working...
                      X