Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tablet Issues

So my Loved One is in Lee Arrendale,
    She said that many people in there are having issues with their Jpay tablet not synching correctly.

Her tablet was a little old, and she noted that the new tablets were working fine it was the older ones after an update that stopped synching. So we brought her another one - was just wondering if anyone around here would know how many months we have to wait for a new one to be delivered? I mean she had a support ticket in for two months and nothing at all from JPay and considering that, and the fact there are 5 kiosks and over 100 people hardly any correspondance is forthcoming because its near impossible to get time on them.

Was hoping someone may have some idea of when a new tablet would be delivered to her?

I would suggest she ask if she needs to turn the other Tablet in before they send out another one to her, I read there is a process the Tablet goes through before being sent out so it can take up to 45 days from date of purchase

I found this as well:
    Keep in mind, your loved one can only have one tablet.* However, if he/she currently has a JP5 device, only he/she could upgrade or purchase a new tablet from the kiosk.* This is often the reason why people don’t see the option to buy a JP5 device on JPay.com.

hope this helps
    Last edited by TexasDust; 04-15-2019, 11:14 AM.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
    X