Helppppppp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helppppppp

My hubby and I have been together for 10 years and he is currently at Columbia Annex.. I haven't seen him in about 4 years because of a case that I had in 2005.. Can I be denied visitation to see him? Help.. We have a son together and he keeps begging to see his daddy and I don't know what to say to my baby boy... He has had major surgery and is up for another surgery. I just want us to see his daddy before the 2nd major surgery.. I am frustrated and I don't know what to do..

I just got approved!!!! Yayyyyyy... I finally get to hug my baby

Comment

wow...thats great!! So happy for you your family!!

Comment

Welcome to the family forum and we are glad u were able to get your visit finally approved Yayyyyy!!

Comment

Welcome to JPay. Glad you're able to visit
          Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Great News!!!Welcome to the site.

Comment

that's great news! welcome to our jpay fam!!

Comment

My son is at Columbia Annex
                Last edited by SC GA to FL; 02-15-2011, 09:13 PM. Reason: I really want to delete my account

Comment

How old is the child you had together? My opinion (you did ask for it), is that children need honesty. The words you select will be appropriate to the child's age.
                  Believe me, my (only) son is in prison for 3 yrs for a 1st time, non-violent offense. He never had as much as a traffic violation. He does not need to be where he is...but, we've identified that what he's learned in prison he could not have learned anywhere else. As a drug-abuser, this may have been a life-saver! Truly. Hey, tell your child that Dad is learning an important lesson, one that may make him a better Daddy. A better partner.

Comment

Originally posted by SC GA to FL View Post
                    My son is at Columbia Annex
                    Awesome.. Well my husband has been transferred to Columbia Work camp already.. Hope all is well

Comment

Working...
                    X