Everglades CI tablet help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everglades CI tablet help

I need help with JP5's at Everglades CI in Florida. My loved one was just able to "order" his tablet. I tried yet Jpay does not have the media tab on my web page so he had to order it. I was sent an email that the price was reduced for a short time to order a new tablet. When my loved one "ordered " his NEW first time tablet, he mentioned something about he wasn't charged and it said something about him having a loaner. I checked the app and tried to order him one. The app tells me he already has one. He does NOT have one. He's emailed the rep from Everglades CI yet they responded "did not understand message." I've tried to contact JPay by email so I could forward the message to my loved one. NO one from JPay has ever responded to any of my emails. When I call and ask about the player I was told to email. Told them no one responded. Was told to email again. What's going on? It says my loved one has a tablet and yet he does NOT and would like to. Can anyone help me sort this out?

Here is a Contact number for JPay

24 Hour Customer Support
    (800) 574-JPAY (5729)

Hope this helps

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

TexasDust thanks. I know that number by heart. Have called may time about deposits they tend to have issues with.

They tell me to send an email about the problem. I do and no one has gotten back to ANY emails. The other response is they have no information about the tablets whereabouts in Florida at this time. I feel like I'm running in circles. Just trying to help my loved one.

Comment

I checked the Prison Search on the Service Side of JPay to see if it had Media/Music Link for Everglades CI and like you mentioned it does not have one up, I then Googled JPay Tablets Florida DOC and read a couple articles that are up about the issues that are going on with the Transition from Access Corrections MP3 Players to JPay Tablets, if he did have a MP3 Player and hasn't made a switch out with it that could be the reason its states he already has a player, also if he did have accesses to order a JPay Player and did then that is why your getting the message he already has one, as in he already ordered one, I do know that when there are issues in there over JPay products they send what is called a Trouble Ticket to the Rep. and that is who handles the issues over JPay products for the inmates.

As far as I can remember when the inmates have access to Order JPay Products we on our end also have the option to be able to put Credits in their Account so they can buy Music & Media.

JPay Service
        Help Link
        JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
        X