Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi my husband just got to sfrc does anyone know what phone system I need to use, can he call my cell or do I need a landline, also I'm in Missouri so how can I get a landline that he can call.

Comment

• not sure if you are still looking for information. but i found this when I was looking for ways to help my loved one and us out.

http://www.prisonpro.com/content/how...il-phone-calls

hope it helps. I am waiting to find out if we can use this. We live north of kc and our loved one is in Jefferson city.

Comment

• First of all, to Christie, make sure you don't have a prepaid phone but a cell.phone should be fine. Make sure you get the number to him early because it sucks when you miss the deadline and have to wait to be added. Good luck!!!!

Hi! My hunny was recently moved from Baker RE to Putnam. He was getting antsy about working outside and we had trouble with teachers moving around etc. So needless to say he was getting the run around often. That place is laid back but it is super unorganized and really bias. Just saying. Hoping Putnam is okay. Only 10 months!!!!!!!

Comment

• My Dear Uncle is in Martin CI. I am totally disgusted with the way prisoners are treated. He is a Vietnam Vet, USMC, and should be in a different facility. He is guilty of his crime, is doing his time as honorably as he can but he is being denied proper medical treatment i.e. meds, reasonable accommodation, and even sometimes snail mail from me.. He is supposed to be release in July of 2021. I Pray daily that he will survive this experience and be able to come to my home so I can care for him for the remainder of his life. He is 70-years-old, can barely walk and is not a threat to anyone. Why are they (staff) so cruel? He has told me so many stories about how violent it is there and often fears for his life. I want to see him sent back to Zephyrhills where they have a block specifically for Vets but I don't know what to do. If anyone has any suggestions please tell me! I have been at this for over a year now and keep running into brick walls. I need a wrecking ball!

Comment

Working...
          X