• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GummyBearsGoRwarr
    started a topic $#@!%!!! Grrr!!!

$#@!%!!! Grrr!!!

So disappointed!!!
    I get all the way to the prison (172 miles away) only to find out that they won't let him out till Friday... They are keeping him til his max expiration date... Uggh!!!
    I had talked to this idiot counselor who was telling me where to go, what time to get there (which was also wrong) only to find out that what she should of done was forward me to the records department & I would of saved my gas $ & time...
    So Friday at 9am (not 8am) I'll be back there...again...
    Grrrr!!!

• GummyBearsGoRwarr
    replied
    I'm all packed & ready to go... Now to get to sleep & do this all over again

Leave a comment:

• Fifi
    replied
    You have to work , but you'll still have time to lay next to each other and rest:-) yeah-right. Enjoy your trio tho and that time you can share. TC&GB

Leave a comment:

• Sotomayor2013
    replied
    That's so crappy that they grossly misinformed you like that, sheesh. Good luck tomorrow!!! Congrats

Leave a comment:

• GummyBearsGoRwarr
    replied
    Well... I took the week off, so I could spend some time with him... Instead... I get to still miss him... But I'll be on the road this time tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Chulasc
    replied
    Oh, that is so bad you have to work this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• GummyBearsGoRwarr
    replied
    Weekend?.... I have to work this weekend
    But I'll be looking forward to my next day off

Leave a comment:

• Chulasc
    replied
    I am sorry you had to go for nothing as that had to be such a great disappointment but as everyone says, Friday will be here in no time. And this weekend is going to be fabulous!

Leave a comment:

• Fifi
    replied
    Woohoo! I see that :-) tho even thru the wanting .TC&GB

Leave a comment:

• GummyBearsGoRwarr
    replied
    I've been looking forward to this day & now, I feel lonely... This bed feels empty that I haven't felt in awhile... I'll remake a lunch for us again... In the mean time I'm just going to pout til Friday, then get back on that road again...
    This time I double confirmed with records & the lady was even able to tell me the correct time to be there...
    I leave at 5 am instead of 3 am... Much better...

Leave a comment:

• Fifi
    replied
    That was totally wrong, but just shows how they run our lives. I do hope the gal gets a slap at least. That was so wrong.
    Good thing is he's gonna be out on Fri. Which is close.
    God bless us both and I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride home. TC&,GB

Leave a comment:

• SonniQ
    replied
    Nothing ever comes easy does it? But now you have the benefit of knowing exactly where to go if you look on the bright side. But your waiting is almost over. Your patience has paid off just think of the good day you'll have next week!

Leave a comment:

• bellaisa1
    replied
    I'm sorry you had to go through all of that trouble but Friday will be here before you know it.

Leave a comment:

• helen1961
    replied
    That really sucks...That lady should of connected u to the right department. Friday will be here soon. Hang in there. God Bless...

Leave a comment:

• GummyBearsGoRwarr
    replied
    I would of stayed, but I have animals at home & my other driver had to be back to work tomorrow...
    I caused a scene... Was way dramatic... When.they asked if there was anything they could do... I said yes, I want that lady written up!
    I had no idea where I was going since he's at the satellite prison (60 miles away). I missed the road I was to take... But... Now... I know the route & how far it is to the other road I wanted to take home... I know how much gas it takes to get there, where the road construction is & I noticed that I missed a spot while shaving (almost mortifying)
    So... I'm just going to look at the bright side... 9 am Friday really isn't to far....
    Grumble, grumble, grumble...
    Sigh...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X