How did you ladies handle all this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GummyBearsGoRwarr
    started a topic How did you ladies handle all this?

How did you ladies handle all this?

I'm all kinds of emotions right now, except for the sadness part...
    So to pass the time, I'm making trip plans... Checking the room rates, I plan on staying near the prison so I can be there first thing in the morning...
    Well... Back to making plans...

• VetteMill
    replied
    Nope, my Lo is in Plainview, Tx
    But thanks, I will keep that in mind. He's trying to get Doctors to move him to Huntsville because its more of medical unit (I believe),

Leave a comment:

• sweetpea4jc
    replied
    Originally posted by VetteMill View Post
    How are we handling what?? The emotions??
    I'm kinda in the same boat, getting ready for a 1st visit to see my LO, 1st weekend in April. He's in Tx, I'm in KS.
    I've gotten my airline ticket, trying to find cheap deal on hotel & car rental. I'm nervouse, excited, I think the hardest part will be after the trip, think I will miss him more so. I think the closer it gets the emotions will be stronger.
    VetteMill, if you are going to visit your LO at a unit in Huntsville, Tx., pm me. I can give you info. on a place you can stay for free but you will need to make a reservation ASAP before they get full for the weekend of your visit.

Leave a comment:

• VetteMill
    replied
    How are we handling what?? The emotions??
    I'm kinda in the same boat, getting ready for a 1st visit to see my LO, 1st weekend in April. He's in Tx, I'm in KS.
    I've gotten my airline ticket, trying to find cheap deal on hotel & car rental. I'm nervouse, excited, I think the hardest part will be after the trip, think I will miss him more so. I think the closer it gets the emotions will be stronger.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X