Arizona jpay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona jpay?

What happened to jpay for AZ? Up until yesterday I was able to jpay by post with my ol man now I ain't have that option anymore :'(
    Jpay got to him faster than snail mail... But I guess that's now all we have?

“Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead lay them on the ground and use them as stepping stones so you can rise above them.”

I just checked all the facilities in Arizona and all I see is the Service to send Money (?)

I wonder if they stopped the E-Mail to Post in some of the other states as well (?)

JPay 24 Hour Customer Support (800) 574-5729

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

I'm wondering the same too
      I'm hoping this is only temporary...

“Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead lay them on the ground and use them as stepping stones so you can rise above them.”

Comment

Hola quiero saber si en esta pagina puedo mandar email ami esposo q esta en la pricion ayuda por favor
        y solo tengo un numero para buscarlo

Comment

Originally posted by janeth leyva View Post
          Hola quiero saber si en esta pagina puedo mandar email ami esposo q esta en la pricion ayuda por favor
          y solo tengo un numero para buscarlo
          puedo mandar email ami esposo q esta en la pricion
          No

para buscarlo
          https://corrections.az.gov/public-re...ate-datasearch

Clear English policy:
          Members must make posts and set up their signatures in English. Other languages may be used providing an equivalent translation in English is made available. Links to non-English web sites must include a summary of the subject matter in English. Members must not use abbreviated formats such as those used in phone text messaging.

JPay Service
          Help Link
          JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
          X