*excited*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *excited*

I find myself pacing while trying to keep busy... The ADC Prison website have yet to put up his release date...
    So far it still states that his charge expires 1/29/14... I know the courts have given him 4 more months, just not sure if they're going to run it as concurrent? If so... I'm hoping he gets to come home next month & not in April...
    Having to wait for him to go to the store to get more envelopes then waiting for the snail mail is killing me...
    The mailman only knows me as that krazzi stalker who hides in the trees... lol
    Yet, also knowing him... He'd keep it a secret & knock on my door in the middle of the night...
    So, I'll just continue to stalk the mailman & the website...
    This waiting BITES!!!

“Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead lay them on the ground and use them as stepping stones so you can rise above them.”

LOL I think a lot of us have mailmen that might "fear" us when they don't bring what we're waiting for. I have a PO Box and those ladies see me come in and they usually tell me if the trip was worthwhile or not...LOL it's amazing that you can become a "regular" at the post office :-) I hope he gets to come home as soon as possible. My thoughts and prayers are with you and YES, WAITING DOES BITE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anything worth having is worth waiting and working for....HE IS WORTH IT

Comment

Ha ha!!! That poor mailman

“Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead lay them on the ground and use them as stepping stones so you can rise above them.”

Comment

Have they put his release date up yet?

Comment

Still waiting, still pacing... But hopefully, some news will come this week...

Comment

Finally!!! A release date has been set ヅ
            4/18/14 my Vato will be a free man ヅ
            I'm planning in going with his mother to pick him up. She's bound & determined to take him straight to his PO & report in as soon as he leaves those gates behind... I would too... But if it was just me & him we'd take too many detours ヅ
            Now to come up with a menu that's romantic...
            Canapes? Wraps? Hmmm....

Comment

Congratulations I'm so happy u finally got a release date

Comment

Congrats!! That will be here before you know it!!

Comment

Working...
                X