Phone Calls To our loved Ones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Calls To our loved Ones

With all due respect to Ear 2 Ear We signed up,$30 set upfee,excellent commuctions while set up was i n process, Phone number assigned to us promplty,Advised to contact unit to set up pre paid swervice for number provided by Ear2 Ear,this was completed, but calls neve were able to come through to the assigned number,Ear2 ear reused to commucate by phone e mail. I have tried to find web master to compalin to.
    But GREAT NEWS Go TO FREEDOM VOICE SYSTEMS.com,$9.95 MONTH 15 DAY FREE TRAIL,100 MINUTES FREE EACH MONTH, NUMBER WAS ASSIGNED UNIT PREPAID COMPANY WAS CONTACTE AND GIVEN THENUMBER PROVIDED BY FV
    HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL CALLS. GO TO FREEDOM VOICE SAY HEARD ABOUT YOU FROM DEB @
    j PAY hOPE THIS HELPS THANKS
    Last edited by Deborah Delores; 01-19-2010, 05:34 PM.

There are many of us on here who use Ear 2 Ear services and we have never had any problems

Comment

Not everyone is as Happy as you are with ear2ear

Originally posted by happy View Post
      There are many of us on here who use Ear 2 Ear services and we have never had any problems

From the begining I have seen you as a representative of Ear 2 Ear your way TO Happy with the phone service and all or most of your post have been refering Ear2Ear, but I seen it as if it helps someone with phone service so be it!

BUT YES There are complaints about the service here on the forum some have taken your advice and found that No service from ear2ear was available in the area where they were at, and one here recently took your advice used her credit card and NO SERVICE was provided she still has not been given a refund of her money, NO representatives have contacted her and she was forced to use another company who she is satisfied with, because at least they gave her service and she can NOW talk to her loved one!

I know even if you are a representative of the company you are not responsible for The Company not honoring their Word or Their Service they were payed to provide, but NOT ALL HERE ARE HAPPY OR SATISFIED WITH Ear2Ear...
      Last edited by TexasDust; 02-04-2010, 05:46 PM.

JPay Service
      Help Link
      JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah Delores View Post
        With all due respect to Ear 2 Ear We signed up,$30 set upfee,excellent commuctions while set up was i n process, Phone number assigned to us promplty,Advised to contact unit to set up pre paid swervice for number provided by Ear2 Ear,this was completed, but calls neve were able to come through to the assigned number,Ear2 ear reused to commucate by phone e mail. I have tried to find web master to compalin to.
        But GREAT NEWS Go TO FREEDOM VOICE SYSTEMS.com,$9.95 MONTH 15 DAY FREE TRAIL,100 MINUTES FREE EACH MONTH, NUMBER WAS ASSIGNED UNIT PREPAID COMPANY WAS CONTACTE AND GIVEN THENUMBER PROVIDED BY FV
        HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL CALLS. GO TO FREEDOM VOICE SAY HEARD ABOUT YOU FROM DEB @
        j PAY hOPE THIS HELPS THANKS

Hi!

I seen you edited your post from help with phone service question to explaining what you went through with Ear2Ear and to think I was not talking about your case...
        I am glad you found a company that works for you and the calls are getting through!

My concern is with the ones who in good faith set up with this company OR any company and end up getting the shaft they are already on a budget and then to have to fight to get a refund and there is no one there to talk with from the company over this issue!

And they got the FYI on the company from a member here on the forum (or off this fourm) that tells everyone and anyone how great it is yet this is what is going on behind the scenes...

There are members on here who do use Ear2Ear and seem to be satisfied and Every company has it's problems for some reason or another I just don't want anyone thinking that this company is really problem free!

As you know to contact them it is just an email box that comes up.

Ear 2 Ear PO Box 25304 Kansas City, Mo 64119 816/298-0164
        Last edited by TexasDust; 02-04-2010, 06:11 PM.

JPay Service
        Help Link
        JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

About ear2ear.I am having problems with them at the moment,I have payed them $50 to set up an account,they are egnoring my emails.Ive sent many as i did get there emails before I sent thew money,Ive had one since and they said sorry for the delay ,they have been workling on getting sa phone nuber set up for me and they had and would send the number and infor that day.that was 10 days ago and although i have sent emails every day,practually begging them to get back to me with the number they are still egnoring all my mails.I dont know what to do know but hope for the best.I was hoping to have been able to speak to my loved one on christmas day but I cant see this happening.

Comment

I just had a phone call from my son who is in SCI Camp Hill, and it gave me an 800 or 877 of 866 number to call to set up an account and I didn't write it down... He got to talk for a minute so I didn't get a lot of info about the phone company you have to use.... Why can't they just make collect calls without using a 3rd party phone company??? He just now got his visitor list so I can visit him on Friday, Jan. 31.... maybe I can find out some info...Chris

Comment

dear flasher1952, my husband is also at SCI Camp Hill, what do I got to do about a phone system for him to call, I called the prison, and they told me he has to buy phone cards???? Is this true??? I couldn't even get to talk to him when he called, it didn't go through.Now he is on his 5 to 10 day lockup Please help me, I live in Penna.

Comment

Working...
              X