Looking for roy traina cresson, pa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for roy traina cresson, pa

HI, I AM TRYING TO REACH MY COUSIN ROY TRAINA. HE IS AN INMATE AT SCI CRESSON, PA. PLEASE, ANYONE WHO IS CURRENTLY INCARCERATED AT THAT FACILITY AND WILLING TO SEEK HIM OUT, LET HIM KNOW THAT AND WOULD LIKE HIM TO CONTACT ME. I SENT HIM AN EMAIL THROUGH THE JPAY PORTAL BUT I HAVE NO IDEA IF HE HAS MEANS OR ACCESS WHICH WOULD ENABLE HIM TO RECEIVE IT. IT IS RELATIVELY IMPORTANT THAT I ESTABLISH COMMUNICATION WITH HIM ASAP. I SINCERELY APPRECIATE ANY HELP IN ESTABLISHING CONTACT WITH ROY. IF YOU KNOW HIM OR KNOW OF ANY WAY TO GET HIM THIS MESSAGE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP ANYONEhttp://forum.jpay.com/images/smilies/angel.gif IS WILLING TO OFFER!!!
    http://forum.jpay.com/images/smilies...gifPEACE...LIA

Hi Hotdog, welcome to jpay...I'm sorry, but the inmates have no way to access this site, you might try calling the facility he is at & see if they would let him know to contact you. This is a support forum for friends & family of inmates. I hope you locat your cousin.
    'To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.'

Comment

Hi hotdog7u812 - you have to set up an account through jpay to send emails to your cousin and you have to have his inmate number (HL2947 found on pdoc website). if you send him an email through jpay, the prison officials will print it off and deliver it to him. hope this helps

Comment

Hope this helps I found him

Roy James Traina # HL2947

SCI Cresson
        Drawer A, Old Route 2
        Cresson, PA 16699-0001
        (814)886-8181
        No matter the distance between us, you are still near and dear to my heart!!

Comment

Good morning roy wanted to know who this is?

Comment

Working...
          X