No announcement yet.

Can't Find my BF in the system at all!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Find my BF in the system at all!!

He was locked up in an indiana county jail and then transported to MI on a parole violation (Absonded). I know he's in The Charles Egeler Receptionand Guidance Center in Jackson MI. He was just transported This past saturday so I haven't spoken to him since so I don't hv a clue of what's going on and its driving me crazy!! He's in Quarintine there so he can't hv visits. His status hasn't updated on OTIS. I just don't know how long it takes for them to process inmates. He has to see the parole board in quarintine and they will make a decision to send him to a program for 45 days or extend his parole or maybe both but I just wanna hear from him that he's ok and send him some money so that he can buy his personal stuff. If anyone has any info please respond. He's in Michigan! TIA

Originally posted by MyBae View Post
    He was locked up in an indiana county jail and then transported to MI on a parole violation (Absonded). I know he's in The Charles Egeler Receptionand Guidance Center in Jackson MI. He was just transported This past saturday so I haven't spoken to him since so I don't hv a clue of what's going on and its driving me crazy!! He's in Quarintine there so he can't hv visits. His status hasn't updated on OTIS. I just don't know how long it takes for them to process inmates. He has to see the parole board in quarintine and they will make a decision to send him to a program for 45 days or extend his parole or maybe both but I just wanna hear from him that he's ok and send him some money so that he can buy his personal stuff. If anyone has any info please respond. He's in Michigan! TIA
    I knwo down here in Texas it takes them a while to be processed in TDC. Are you able to JPAY him? If so I would message him on there and hopefully he would be able to write back to you. I know it sucks and very stressful not knowing what is going on.

Comment

No I'm not able to JPay him because he hasn't set up an account yet.

Comment

I would suggest calling the facility that you know he's at & ask questions
        They should be able to tell you how to send money, when he will be able to call or write, etc

I'm sure its out of his control why he hasn't contact you. I know in Texas when they're moved to a new unit they have to go thru process period which can take 2 weeks to 45 days but they can received & send out mail but no phone calls/visit during the process period.
        Michigan maybe different
        Fight your battle on your knees

Comment

Originally posted by MyBae View Post
          No I'm not able to JPay him because he hasn't set up an account yet.
          Hmm he has to set up an account? I know you are in a different state but here you can find your LO on Jpay and write them there and they should receive it within a day or two. I agree with Yvette too. You should try calling the unit.

Comment

Hey girl have you found your Bae yet? If not let me know and ill try looking him up for you!

Comment

Working...
            X