This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SK McK View Post
    Looking for Tim Bullion, new to Henderson Facility. Sent a letter, not sure if mail is allowed.
    We love Tim and he is in our thoughts and prayers.
    Hello! The inmates at the TDC facilities are unable to see this forum as they have no access to the internet, this forum is for friends and family. The Henderson Facility is able to receive mail - however, they don't use JPay. I sent you some info in a PM giving you the address to write and how their phone system works
    Mrs. Hernandez

My Husband is Finally Home 3/5/13 amor de mi vida <3

Comment

Looking for harold gordon where are you

Comment

Originally posted by LADYGORDON View Post
        Looking for harold gordon where are you
        Loved Ones that are Incarcerated cannot view this forum if you would like to see if you can email your loved one you can try at www.jpay.com which is The Service Side of JPay we are The Forum Side, The ones here are on the outside waiting for our loved ones that are incarcerated.

JPay Service
        Help Link
        JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

I am looking for my son, Free Shannon Freeman! If anyone knows of anyone in Georgia Diagnostics with him let me know ! Thank you , his mom Sherry

Comment

Originally posted by cottontop21956 View Post
            I am looking for my son, Free Shannon Freeman! If anyone knows of anyone in Georgia Diagnostics with him let me know ! Thank you , his mom Sherry
            Hello!

Just a little note to say you may want to try the Service Side of JPay to see if you can reach him through their E Mail Service at that facility www.jpay.com

I'm mentioning it in-case you were not aware of the Service Side of JPay.

JPay Service
            Help Link

Comment

My husband is in Georgia Diagnostics also. Im trying to find out information on how long it takes to be able to email them or for them to call.

Comment

Originally posted by RaeAllen View Post
                My husband is in Georgia Diagnostics also. Im trying to find out information on how long it takes to be able to email them or for them to call.
                Here are a couple links that may help out with other questions:
                http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/Faci..._50000269.html

This Link is the main link
                http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/

you may also call and ask the facility

ADDRESS:
                2978 HWY 36 WEST PRISON BLVD
                JACKSON GA 30233
                BUTTS COUNTY
                PHONE: (770) 504-2000

JPay Service
                Help Link

Comment

Thank you. He is at Montgomery State Prison now and has his tablet so things are much easier.

Comment

Working...
                  X