X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inmate Locator includes Jails

http://www.thefreeinmatelocator.com/index.html
    Click on the link to get you to the inmate locator
    Choose your state on the left side of the page, when the page for your state comes up,
    The Inmate Prison Locator is on the top of the page
    The Inmate Jail Locator is on the bottom of the page

The Free Inmate Locator website guides you to specific information for each state and even each county of each state where available.

The Free Inmate Locator site gives you need-to-know information, not just a “link” to a department of corrections website. Do you realize that some state websites have thousands of pages and even a county sheriff's webpage can run into the hundreds of pages. I explore every website and put the most important information on one or two pages here, in an easy to read format, to spare you valuable time.

So, to begin,

Would You Like To Do A Federal Inmate Search?
    Click this link and you will be on your way to locate a federal inmate. Remember, federal prison inmates are those individuals convicted of federal crimes in federal courts.

Do You Want To Locate One Of The Million Plus State Prison Inmates?
    Click on one of the fifty states and you will be guided to the state page where you can search. Plus, read lots of useful information for family and friends.

What About County Jail Inmates?
    Unfortunately, not all counties have inmate search information online. However, if it is online, we will have it available for you. Click the state (on the left nav bar column) in which the county is located. Scroll to the bottom of the page for a list of counties.

Free Public Arrest Records.
    Many cities have online free public arrest records. If available, find them by clicking on the appropriate state. Scroll to the bottom of the page to select the county or city.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

i need to send a care package to the an inmate please

Comment

I am looking for Jason Norman

Comment

Originally posted by julia232 View Post
        I am looking for Jason Norman
        http://www.thefreeinmatelocator.com/index.html

JPay Service
        Help Link
        JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Comment

rles ray jenkins he was in san saba tx.

Comment

Hi, I have done the online inmate search in Texas where my friend was sentenced to 18 years, and the online offender locator can't find him just his son, he was 54 in 2006 which was when he was sentenced and I'm worried that he might have passed away since then, would you happen to know how I could go about finding out if he's still alive? Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out its greatly appreciated:-)
            CortneyNicole

Comment

I'm looking for christopher patterson
              CRISSY+CHRIS=SURETHING

Comment

Tdcj

Christopher Patterson is a very common name - 5 shown on their website. Hopefully you know his middle name

Comment

lookin for remone d jackson
                  MRZ.JACKSON

Comment

im searching for brandon cody verran everytime i look for him anywhere he doesnt show up it makes me mad

Comment

Was he suppose to go to boot camp for four months? If so you won't get in touch with him while he is there. I know what you mean, they toss them out and that's it. They got them to where they took them they should at least put them back in their hometown. They don't care.

Comment

Helllloooo..

Paul Ely AKA Ely...Baby Where are You???

Comment

Someone plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my name is priscilla and i was trying to find my father in law his name is oscar martinez moncivais he was sentenced back in 1990 for money laundering and has been in prison for almost 20 yrs his trial was in san antonio name of case was jetset trial. His first prison was 3 rivers. He is around 60 i have not been able to find any info on him. And my husband wants me to locate him plz someone help

Comment

Megan mistretta if ur out there somewhere we love you always and forever and a day.....

Comment

Looking for Tim Bullion, new to Henderson Facility. Sent a letter, not sure if mail is allowed.
                              We love Tim and he is in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Working...
                              X