• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locate a Prison, Inmate or Sex Offender

http://www.justice.gov/actioncenter/inmate.html
    Click On Link In Red

Federal prison facility locator
    Search by facility name, state, region, type, and security level.

Maps of federal facilities
    Select a region of the map to view facilities in that area.

Federal inmate locator
    Federal inmates incarcerated from 1982 to the present are listed in this searchable database.

Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website
    This search tool allows a user to submit a single national query to obtain information about a sex offender listed by name. Users can also search for offenders living in their geographical area.
    Last edited by TexasDust; 10-31-2009, 01:22 PM.

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Anyone out there? I'm trying to find an inmate in the Kern County State correctional facility.

Comment

trying to fin Matther R Murphy in Indiana in Plain-field. his out date is 1/29/10, which doesn't make any sense to me

Your loving Wife!!!

Comment

Does any know anything on Rich Detwiler his supposed to be at somerset pa prison

Comment

Posted via Mobile Device
          SONIAGL61@YAHOO.COM

Comment

Are sex offenders not inmate
            Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

To Just Friends I found who your looking for here is his info....

Date of Birth: 12/10/1965 Citizenship: USA
              Race: WHITE Complexion: LIGHT
              Height: 5' 10"
              Current Location: SOMERSET
              Permanent Location: SOMERSET
              Committing County: MONTGOMERY

SCI Somerset
              1590 Walters Mill Road
              Somerset, PA 15510-0001
              (814) 443-8100

I hope this is what your looking for if not let me know and can try and help you on anything else!!
              No matter the distance between us, you are still near and dear to my heart!!

Comment

For jenimurphy I looked for Matther R Murphy they said no one by that name is in the system. Is his name maybe spelt wrong? Let me know and maybe I can try something else if not sorry I couldn't help.
                No matter the distance between us, you are still near and dear to my heart!!

Comment

Originally posted by nicolnewman72@gmail.com View Post
                  Are sex offenders not inmate
                  Posted via Mobile Device
                  They are if they are in a facility.

JPay Service
                  Help Link

Comment

hi could u please help me with something, please ?! my husband is in the miami correctional facility in Bunker Hill, IN. he sent me an email a week n a half ago saying he was going to have gallbladder surgery. now, i havent recieved anything since, not even regular snail mail. my regular email addy is - oliviadyer77@yahoo.com.......email me asap please hun.....thnx !

Comment

Originally posted by oliviadyer77 View Post
                      hi could u please help me with something, please ?! my husband is in the miami correctional facility in Bunker Hill, IN. he sent me an email a week n a half ago saying he was going to have gallbladder surgery. now, i havent recieved anything since, not even regular snail mail. my regular email addy is - oliviadyer77@yahoo.com.......email me asap please hun.....thnx !
                      Call the facility and ask about him they will get you in contact with his case manager or what ever they are called there at that facility and they will tell you if he is ok.

JPay Service
                      Help Link

Comment

Ok Indiana - no one comes up in a county jail there are 2 Matthew R Murphys listed IDOC
                        DOB 5/5/73 was discharged 8/26/09 and the other DOB 4/16/81 was released 1/29/2010 to Parle District #1 phone number 317 244 3144 - if this is not him then you will need to call Plainfield.

Comment

i already try to find out my brother under his name but theres no records about him ,, how can i contact him he just gave me this website to look for him..

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan View Post
                            i already try to find out my brother under his name but theres no records about him ,, how can i contact him he just gave me this website to look for him..
                            www.jpay.com

There at that site put in his name and or number see if he comes up.

JPay Service
                            Help Link

Comment

Help!!

My roommate just got new charges put on him. He forgot to change his address so they threw him back in prison and now they're hitting him with failing to register 11 days after he was supposed to get out. So now they're giving him extra time (is this **** legal???). Anyways, they transferred him yesterday and I've been trying to figure out what facility he is in. Before he was in Mid Michigan Correctional Facility and according to Michigan Dept of Corrections he's still there but I know he would have called me by now if he was. Someone please help me find him!
                              His name is Arthur Troupe, his MDOC number is 389443, he's a white male at the age of 30.

Comment

Working...
                              X