• Show
Clear All

• TexasDust
    started a topic Access Securepak General Catalog - Inmate Direct

Access Securepak General Catalog - Inmate Direct

http://www.accesscatalog.com/shop/index.html

• Fifi
    replied
    AccessSecurePak is really good . They have alot of items in both food, hygiene, batteries,some vitamins and etc. Just watch for the size as some items are larger sizes for cereals and etc. They have added new items to. If I order before Tues. night, he usually gets it the next Tues or Thurs., but sometimes it takes about two weeks. You can keep track of where it is on line to. If they don't have all the items, sometimes they are slower or they give you a refund as it is all shipped at once. TC&GB

Leave a comment:

• znish72
    replied
    do anyone know the website that Allen Correctional in Louisiana use to buy items. I would like to get my baby some things

Leave a comment:

• kphillips40
    replied
    What prison is your son going to? I have a daughter in Collier County jail and getting ready to be sent to Lowell.

Leave a comment:

• AllAlone007
    replied
    @jeeps here's the number to call 18005466283 my husband get his tomorrow.. Just called today...

Leave a comment:

• khernandez
    replied
    Originally posted by jeepsR4girls View Post
    Does anyone know why the site is down for Access Secure Pak site? My LO wasn't eligable last week and I wanted to check if she was now but the site's down and Idk how to check now.
    the server could be down or they could be doing maintenance on the site

Leave a comment:

• jeepsR4girls
    replied
    Does anyone know why the site is down for Access Secure Pak site? My LO wasn't eligable last week and I wanted to check if she was now but the site's down and Idk how to check now.

Leave a comment:

• larrysdaughter
    replied
    I just checked out the site...I want to send my Dad snacks, is it only available certain parts of the year? Does it depend on facility? I only saw electronics, games etc...
    Posted via Mobile Device

Leave a comment:

• leilaniygrover
    replied
    It always says this site is not available so I called and got the catalog delvered to my home

Leave a comment:

• mika38
    replied
    new

i'm new at this, i have a son that is doing time in Ferguson Unit. does anyone have a love one in this same unit?

Leave a comment:

• willysmom
    replied
    Ok I just checked out the states that are serviced by this securepak. Only 2 county jails are offered in the state of Florida. My son is going to state prison and I would very much like to take part in this service offered,any suggestions for me or did I not find the right page/info?
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    I am bringing up three links that are here on the forum about this company, it is getting time for some of the facilities in different states to be able to receive this packages.

If you open the link on the first post it will take you to the catalog where all the information you need is there.
    Last edited by TexasDust; 09-26-2010, 11:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sue anne
    replied
    My son was recently transferred to Garza West. Is there any way I can get information about him, while waiting for a letter from him?

Leave a comment:

• TexasDust
    replied
    Originally posted by Laurie834 View Post
    When I go to the sight it asks for a passcode. Can you please tell me what that might be?

The passcode is a code they give you when you place an order, this way you can check on the status of your order while the store is closed.

When the store reopens for business, which in most cases is seasonal, you won't need a passcode to get in.

Leave a comment:

• Cerwydden
    replied
    Originally posted by Laurie834 View Post
    Yea, one of my sons celly told him I should get the order in early because when he did it last time that he wasn't able to get some of the stuff he ordered. It's okay though it gives me time to come up with the extra money for it. Thank you
    Love peace harmony and joy
    Laurie
    You are very welcome. Although I think this is a new vendor for the state of NV so hopefully not getting stuff won't be a problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X