• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access Securepak General Catalog - Inmate Direct

http://www.accesscatalog.com/shop/index.html

JPay Service
    Help Link
    JPay'sRules for ForumMembers

Download the JPay Mobile App at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store

Hey how do you know when you can get things for the inmates in Colorado from here?
    STILL LOVE HIM AND WOULD NEVER WISH ANYTHING BAD FOR HIM BUT HE IS JUST A USER AND i AM NOT DOWN OR THAT SO i WILL SURVIVE WITHOUT ALL THE GAMES HE PLAYS

Comment

When you go to the site it should have the dates when to order and when the cut off date is.

They have the summer, winter, fall, and spring packages

So they only send out four times a year...
      Last edited by TexasDust; 02-12-2010, 10:19 PM.

JPay Service
      Help Link

Comment

Great help ... Thanks

Thanks SO much for the link. I've already bookmarked it and am awaiting to hear from my brother when he gets to his new facility and everything.

Comment

Offering support ... My brother doesn't have as long but this whole process has been crazy. He was transferred three times while he was out here in Texas. Now he's back in California already transferred twice and being sent somewhere else again. We all need support during and after the fact ... it just gets hard sometimes.

Comment

Your Welcome!

Glad to have been able to help you!

Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum alot of Great People Here!

JPay Service
            Help Link

Comment

Originally posted by MissMeSomeHim View Post
              Offering support ... My brother doesn't have as long but this whole process has been crazy. He was transferred three times while he was out here in Texas. Now he's back in California already transferred twice and being sent somewhere else again. We all need support during and after the fact ... it just gets hard sometimes.
              Yes it does get hard at times!

Alot of Members are here for just that to offer Support and to give you words of encouragement during these times.

A shoulder to cry on an ear to hear you vent and a joke or two to make you laugh! come on out on the board where the Members are already talking with one another Press on New Post the tab on top of the page and you will see the posts that have just been posted to or take your time to search the main board and see how it is set up!

And there are some who will need support as well!

Welcome To The Jpay Friends and Family Forum!

JPay Service
              Help Link

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDust View Post
                When you go to the site it should have the dates when to order and when the cut off date is.

They have the summer, winter, fall, and spring packages

So they only send out four times a year...
                My son will be transferred sometime to the prison where he will stay until release. He said he wants a tv. Is that where I have to get it?

Comment

No I don't think so, most prisons have them on their canteen list the inmate buys them from the prison some prisons may have a catolog they can buy from I would just wait to see where he goes and then he can tell you what the system is there for him purchasing a TV.

JPay Service
                  Help Link

Comment

Thanks. I feel like by the time I have everything figured out he'll transfer and I have to start all over! But I'm glad there are people like you here to guide the way through all this confusion. Thanks again.

Comment

Your Welcome!

Thanks!

Anytime...

JPay Service
                      Help Link

Comment

How do I find out where My Fella is at.He went to Byrd unite last week and I don't know where or how long He'll be there.He came from Rudd Unite in Brownfield Tx.Does anyone know how to help me find Him?

Comment

Go to the TDCJ website at http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/index.htm and click on Offender Information under Quick Links. Byrd is a transfer facility so he probably won't stay there but it's hard to know how long. The men don't like it because they have to stay in their cell for 23 hours a day. You can keep checking that link to see where he is and where he ends up.
                          Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

Comment

Hi texas, what is this that u are talking about? Just being noisey. My eastside has 4yrs and hoping tomorrow vote here in michigan for good time goes good for us. Please keep us in your prayers over the next several hours.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate View Post
                              Hi texas, what is this that u are talking about? Just being noisey.
                              Welcome to Access Securepak Online Stores
                              shop at our online stores, select from a catalog below.

General Catalog - Inmate Direct

Ship to every state in U.S. besides: CA, FL, ID, KY, MA, ND, NV, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WA, WI, WV and WY.

Jessup Corr. Inst. is no longer allowing outside orders, only inmates are allowed to place orders for packages effective 12/15/09.

You can order for St. Tammany Parish on the following website www.sttammanypackages.com it has been moved for customer convenience.

Let your loved one know that you care by sending a package!

Shoes - Nike, Reebok, running, cross-trainer, basketball, and much more...
                              Apparel - T-shirts, shorts, sweats, thermals, underwear, caps, jackets, and more...
                              Electronics - TV's, radios, cassette players, CD players, headphones, and more...
                              Watches, calculators, clocks, razors, fans, lamps, typewriters

To take a look. click on catalog thumbnail, and see the huge selection of products!

All items are suitable for correctional facilities although not all items are allowed at each facility. Please check with the prison officials to verify.

JPay Service
                              Help Link

Comment

Working...
                              X